Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2015, 06:35 AM

Re: Dressing up.

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I love to see the men dressed up Carol - Suit, waistcoat, crisp shirt, tie, cufflinks - the lot - saw a black guy on The Chase - he was dressed as above - smashing
Only suit i own is my birthday suit, and i wouldn't go to functions in that .

Ive taken dressing down to a fine art, i stick out like a sore thumb in my camo gear when attending the local ball, plus dancing in wellies can be a chore.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2015, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
I'm off walking around Ripon tomorrow , don't think I'll bother with the jewelry and nail polish .
Not even a bit of lippy?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2015, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Only suit i own is my birthday suit, and i wouldn't go to functions in that .

Ive taken dressing down to a fine art, i stick out like a sore thumb in my camo gear when attending the local ball, plus dancing in wellies can be a chore.
I'd love to see you dancing in yer wellies - fab !
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2015, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Not even a bit of lippy?
Needs to be waterproof proof its a bit damp
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2015, 08:55 PM

I do like to wear make-up and look smart if I'm going to a wedding etc. but I've noticed more and more people don't bother.
As for my other kind of dressing up, I do feel much better looking more feminine in long dresses and hats etc. and the men look so handsome in hats and waistcoats (and beards)...those were the days!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top