Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2015, 10:08 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning fellow members a dry day after yesterdays rain which has turned the fields into a mud bath.

Choe got stuck in the mud this morning where the sheep had churned up the ground in the gateway and I had to wade in and lift her out. The badgers come in the night and scrape up the ground to get at worms and she always has to go and have a look where they have been the next morning.

Lots to do today with the twins 5th birthday party tomorrow, Enjoy your day everyone ...
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2015, 10:15 AM

Happy Friday from me too

Hope our poorly members get well soon

Great picture Alan ... I'm going to Scarborough for a weekend at the end of April
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2015, 11:59 AM

My tall ship photo taken on Lake Huron in 2008, when this ship was kept here, since sold and moved. They are a lovely sight.

It is -26 F here this morning...a new record low, I am sure. It might get up to zero for a high and then more snow.

Moya, I have gout also and have had 4 episodes like yours...still remember the terrible pain...soft hugs for you.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2015, 02:58 PM

Good afternoon all. Busy today. Hope all the poorly people get better
soon. Sue when you say a virus is it flu?
Went to see 10cc last night. Had a great time although they didn't
sing all of their old well known hit records. Didn't know about 8 of them.
Been to the market and now in for the day. Going to Mansfield tomorrow.
Hope everyone has had a good Friday. Sorry Shirley for the very harsh
cold you are getting. Always makes me wonder how the birds and wild
animals survive that temperature without a house and central heating.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2015, 03:42 PM

Hi Sandy,

I don't think its Flu, the Doctor said we both have got Chest Infections badly, but also we have got pains in the back, tummy and chest, I cannot eat anything, just no appertite at all and being sick, and coughing really bad all day and night.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top