Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 10:25 AM

Jeremy Clarkson

I've just seen a report on FB that Jeremy Clarkson has been found dead in a hotel in Dubai. Is this for real, does anyone know?

Sorry, have just found out that this is a "Prank" - I don't think it's funny..............
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 10:50 AM

Re: Jeremy Clarkson

Gosh it made me jump. I like Jeremy and I know a lot of people
don't. BUT it is not a good joke to play I agree.
If you accept Jeremy for what he is I find a lot of fun in him and
don't like everything he gets up to but I wouldn't bad mouth him either.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 10:53 AM

I don't like the man but I certainly don't like "jokes" about him being dead. There is something very wrong with some people really there is..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 12:37 PM

Apparently there was a 'hoax' this week saying the singer Kelly Clarkson had died and she is just one person in the media eye who has fallen prey to these kind of nasty hoax of late on social media sites..

News of singer Kelly Clarkson’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the February 2015 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the singer best known for her hit song Before Your Love is alive and well.
http://en.mediamass.net/people/kelly...deathhoax.html
I can find nothing recent about Jeremy Clarkson so I am guessing that is what this is all about.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 12:42 PM

**Just a reminder that if anyone wants to talk about FB in should be in this thread.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...light=facebook
Thank you
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 01:09 PM

Poor Kelly! What a nasty thing to spread around. She was alive and kicking on breakfast TV the other day. Just having had a baby and because she's put weight on, you know who has had a dig at her. Some people are the pits.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 03:49 PM

Sorry Meg for putting the thread in the wrong place. I was so shocked when I read about Clarkson, I didn't investigate until a little while later. I also didn't realise that there was a special thread for FB. Disgusted to hear about Kelly Clarkson's "death" too. Whatever can people be thinking to start horrible rumours like these?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
Sorry Meg for putting the thread in the wrong place. I was so shocked when I read about Clarkson, I didn't investigate until a little while later. I also didn't realise that there was a special thread for FB. Disgusted to hear about Kelly Clarkson's "death" too. Whatever can people be thinking to start horrible rumours like these?
One can only imagine that some people lead such boring and miserable lives that they feel the need to do something to draw attention so that they can sit back and think "look what I've done, aren't I clever and important". Perhaps it's the only way such people can feel achievement at anything.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2015, 06:39 PM

I can't imagine anyone starting a hoax death thread? Oops, no, sorry, unfortunately I can
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

22-02-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
No problem Sue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top