Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 02:34 AM

Re: A Miracle ...

you have to be .....Old enough to use a magnifying glass ...
and young enough to pray for a miracle so I won't get any ...winkle ......... ...
Now will you get back to the topic Mr Ploppy ...
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 02:40 AM

I can't remember the topic. But congratulations, you now have 1000 posts.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 02:46 AM

the topic is about a Miracle ...

If you could stay on topic .. that would be some miracle ..

Thank you .. for the congratulation you are a sweetheart ...
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
No sugar. My mum was expecting a girl and when I arrived she said 'A girl with a winkle....It's a miracle'.
Then my grandma pointed out that a girl with a winkle is probably a boy.
Ah - good old nursie ....
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 09:12 AM

To me the biggest miracle is life it self , being here
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 09:58 AM

What is a 'miracle' anyway? Sounds like a word made up by some religious person. It might be a miracle to you, to others it might be a mystery.
I'm not even sure why I'm trying to figure it out.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
Suzuki Sue ... I had a weird thing like that... happen to me too ...
I went on vacation with my mother and my husband ...

My mother always went to church ever
Tuesday to the Mother of Perpetual help novena...
We were in the maritimes .. and there was a Mother of Perpetual
help church ...
When I took a photo of here standing
in front of the church ... ...I seen a cross just
above my mother head ...
When the photo were developed there was no cross there ....
I am trying to google the church right now ..
to see if there is a cross on it ..
Not sure if my eyes were playing trick on me ...
That sounds strange too, maybe something or someones trying to tell us all something?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 02:36 PM

Not so much a miracle as good timing??

I was 3 weeks into an Italian evening class and this woman joined.

She was married-

She became my wife and we were married for 25 years. We quit the class but later both got GCSE A* in Italian
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 02:40 PM

The wonderful sky above us is a miracle to me .....in awe I am .....
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Here goes then...
At Christmas i decided to buy a new Christmas Tree, and when it arrived i put it up and dressed it with baubles and tree lights. I thought i'll turn them on and take a picture. So i did, and later on i uploaded it with some other's i'd taken earlier. When i was going through them i noticed the Tree picture and said what's that?? When i zoomed in closely they was a Spiritual Orb, and i got a bit scared and thought it could be Mum coming back to say " Hello your tree looks nice ". I went on to Google Images and looked up Spiritual Orbs and they looked just the same as mine. And it said that they only appear on Camera Photo's... Spooky or what!
No doubt I'll get sniped at by adding this Sue but I can assure you that when it comes to Orbs, or whatever anyone wants to call them, they can be seen by some of us.

However, I have seen them on photos too.

It's another story I'm afraid but here goes: - I was working out of Dubai in the early 80s and there was an engineer who worked mainly offshore that I knew off purely due to his reputation as a worker but also a user of drugs.

He was good friends with someone I was working with and one evening Graeme asked me to go out and have a few beers with Jimmy before he went offshore again and I agreed.

We all had a laugh and just a few beers then when down to the creek to the crewboat Jimmy was due to go out to the Fateh Field on.

I had a camera and we got someone to take pictures of four of us together then Jimmy went off and Graeme and I went back to the flat.

Three weeks later Graeme told me Jimmy's body had been found in the creek.

Nobody knew what had happened but the Police said he had a huge overdose of Morphine and needle marks under his elbow.

Graeme was very upset - more so than I was because he'd known Jimmy longer but then he remember the photos.

I'd not got them processed because I'd gone offshore myself shortly after so I took the film to be processed.

We picked it up the next day.

In every one of the photos where Jimmy's face appeared there was a strange glowing light above him.

We asked the shop assistant and he said they were not film faults and they were on only the photos of Jimmy as all my other photos were absolutely fine.

We got one Graeme said was the best blown-up to send to his wife and when we picked that up the same assistant said he didn't know what was going on because there was another face in the strange light above Jimmy - a beautiful, smiling face none of us had ever seen before. stevmk2

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top