Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:52 AM

Excited Muchly

After a crappy few weeks I've something exciting happening today. I'm going to see Hugh Jackman tonight in Manchester Arena.

I'm ever so excited which is also made more exciting by the fact I'm meeting up with a lady I haven't seen for around 20 years. I met her on the net all those years ago and we met up and got on famously. We've kept in touch all these years and today we are meeting at Manchester Piccadilly station at around 1.30pm and we are staying in a hotel overnight. Eeeeek, what an exciting day and the weather is fabulous too.

I feel a bit bad about leaving my husband after the bad news he had yesterday but he assures me he'll be fine and for me to get off and enjoy myself. I'm sure he will be fine, he's a fighter is my man.

Enjoy your day all. I'll update on the show on my return tomorrow night x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:33 AM

Re: Excited Muchly

Never heard of Hugh Jackman, LQ, but I hope you have a wonderful time - you deserve something good for a change.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:37 AM

Oh wow Queenie - you've been on the net a long time.

Do you mind me asking how you met your cyber friend? Was it on Saga Zone?.. I made a few nice friends on there but lost touch now.

I hope the two of you have a brilliant time. I look forward to hearing all about it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Never heard of Hugh Jackman, LQ, but I hope you have a wonderful time - you deserve something good for a change.
Never heard of 'Hugh Jackman' Tabby? Wow!...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:44 AM

Thx Tabs . Hugh is an American actor, he played Wolverine, he also played the lead in The Greatest Showman. He's a singer and dancer too talented all round man and very good looking to boot hehe xc
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

24-05-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Oh wow Queenie - you've been on the net a long time.

Do you mind me asking how you met your cyber friend? Was it on Saga Zone?.. I made a few nice friends on there but lost touch now.

I hope the two of you have a brilliant time. I look forward to hearing all about it.
My husband and I were one of the first people on the net I think, we ve been in net since the 80s. I met Gina on net meeting which was one of the first social media platforms. We also met a couple in Canada called Norm and Pam and a man from Washington and still good friends to this day. It was back im the days of dial up internet which used to drop all the time which was most annoying when we were chatting lol xx
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:56 AM

You must be the only woman who hasn't.

Be prepared to drool....

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:56 AM

Who is Hugh Jackman?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:57 AM

Oh! I know that guy.
Well! Have fun.
Poor hubby.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

24-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You must be the only woman who hasn't.

Be prepared to drool....

Oooooooooooh somebody come pick me off the floor I just swooned, hehe . What a fab picture and to think I m seeing him in the flesh in a few hours oooolala

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top