Join for free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:12 AM

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Devastating for them as a family. If I was his wife I would have all sorts of emotions going through me.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-02-07/...ces-he-is-gay/
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:23 AM

Re: Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

No surprise there.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
No surprise there.
Really Rhos? It's really shocked me, I had no idea.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
No surprise there.

I always thought he seemed gay tbh.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:34 AM

Well I am very surprised . I've often seen him on TV with his beautiful wife and a more loving couple you couldn't meet. I am confused here , you see 27 years of marriage and two adult children, so what has changed / happened to make him now realise that he would prefer to be with a man as a lover than a woman .

I promise you I am not trying to offend anyone and I'm truly trying to understand , how , why and when all this came into his being . Does becoming gay just start to grow after 27 years of marriage love and friendship or is it about sex .

I hope I can get some understanding from this because I'm so confused
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:35 AM

27 years of marriage! His wife must be devastated.
Makes one wonder - why now?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Well I am very surprised . I've often seen him on TV with his beautiful wife and a more loving couple you couldn't meet. I am confused here , you see 27 years of marriage and two adult children, so what has changed / happened to make him now realise that he would prefer to be with a man as a lover than a woman .

I promise you I am not trying to offend anyone and I'm truly trying to understand , how , why and when all this came into his being . Does becoming gay just start to grow after 27 years of marriage love and friendship or is it about sex .

A good question Susan. Twenty seven years is a long time.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:43 AM

He is a brave man after all these years of a happy marriage.

Maybe Philip has been in denial all these years and was finding it difficult to accept he was gay at the time. Thank goodness he has an understanding and loving wife and daughters who will stand by him.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

07-02-2020, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

I don't think I can ever get any understanding. After a couple of years maybe, but to be married 27 years and then llearn this must be devastating. It must be like a bereavement for his wife. It would feel to me that we have been living a lie for all those years.

I'm so sorry for his wife more than anyone.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
27 years of marriage! His wife must be devastated.
Makes one wonder - why now?
Possibly someone was about to tell on him?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top