Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 01:14 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

The wind has stopped, the rain has stopped, it is quite cold - but we have no snow! I feel deprived - I love snow!

Am desperately trying to declutter the Craft Room - unfortunately I keep finding things I had forgotten about that I really can't part with until I have seen if they still work! No time for bed.

Have a busy day ahead too - helping a neighbour sort out her loft

Have a good one!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 01:24 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning to you too, Tabby.

A cold night it was here.

Shopping this morning, then Chiroprator's after lunch.

That's about it for today.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 05:45 AM

Good morning everyone but in truth it seems like the middle of the night....I will have to stop eating Indian food as I can never sleep afterwards...must be all the spices

Nothing much planned for today but have a busy day tomorrow and the weekend so I might just be happy doing nothing .

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 08:29 AM

Good morning all, tipping with rain here all night but clearing now.

Dentist for a check up this morning, then the insurance assessor is coming this afternoon to give judgement on our flat roof damage courtesy of Ciara, I'm just wondering what excuses he will find to avoid coughing up... or do I sound just a wee bit cynical...

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry, stay safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 09:10 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Pouring with rain all night, stopped now. Sunny spells and isolated showers, heavy at times with a risk of hail and thunder is the forecast. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Nothing planned for today, too wet out to do much so a day indoors. Roll on spring though, only 35 days to go!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 09:24 AM

Good morning all.

It's a nice bright day here. I'm lunching with a group of my face-book friends. Some of them went on the walk with me last week but this is a bigger group.

Ady is taking Tony out for the day so no problem there.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 10:29 AM

Hi

A busy day here, home visit from the Nurse and then Clinic.

Out for a Carvery tonight.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 10:45 AM

Good morning everyone a sleepless night due to heavy rain, wind and loud noises coming from from the roof in the night
I expected to see more tiles on the path but there were none, I think some have slid down the roof and I have serious concerns for more damage in the coming storm

The builder I phoned on Monday morning who arranged to come midweek never turned up so I phoned him this morning and he says he will come out today. Fingers crossed

Enjoy your day, I don't think I will be enjoying mine...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 11:39 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here after a night of rain battering the window. It kept me awake for a couple of hours.

No particular plans for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top