Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 12:25 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning from Foxy's muddy world.....

After some overnight heavy rain the path alongside the field was waterlogged, so it was with wet feet I continued through the soggy wood and out onto the road bit....At four miles I turned onto the lane...What a mess! Even the tractors preparing the fields for spring had to use tracked vehicles and had turned the lane into a slushy, gooey, slippy pond with very few dry grassy bits left to run on....

It took me longer to clean my running shoes than it did to run the five mile course....Looks like being a road run tomorrow...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning from Foxy's muddy world.....

After some overnight heavy rain the path alongside the field was waterlogged, so it was with wet feet I continued through the soggy wood and out onto the road bit....At four miles I turned onto the lane...What a mess! Even the tractors preparing the fields for spring had to use tracked vehicles and had turned the lane into a slushy, gooey, slippy pond with very few dry grassy bits left to run on....

It took me longer to clean my running shoes than it did to run the five mile course....Looks like being a road run tomorrow...
Beats me why you have to run every morning Foxy, if you got up a bit earlier you could catch the bus like everyone else....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 12:48 PM

Morning everyone. We had a thunder storm around 2 a.m. it woke me up, usually I sleep through but not this time, the rain was coming down in torrents & the thunder & lightening simultaneously roaring/flashing. It was like WW111. It went away & I did manage to get back to sleep, after a wee.
Rain & sun now still & windy.
I have no plans, except to catch up on pen pal letters. I owe 5.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 04:52 PM

Phew, that was some rain storm we had last night - didn't stop until about 10:30 this morning. Now it's clouding over and getting windier - preparing itself for Dennis the Menace I suppose.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Beats me why you have to run every morning Foxy, if you got up a bit earlier you could catch the bus like everyone else....
I've been doing it so long now Barry something's not right if I don't go...And all the local dog walkers would miss me not giving them a cherie good morning....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top