Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 08:09 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, storm Denis forecast but he's not here yet so we are going to dash out with the dogs now, hoping to beat him to it ...

Not much else planned, just to nip over to see Mum after coffee and then cheese omelette and chips for lunch, maybe a film this afternoon.

Have a pleasant day if you can everyone and hey, let's be careful out there...
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 08:15 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Barry and to all who may follow!

Overcast here and quite mild. A breezy start becoming very windy, with localised gales. Spells of rain all day, sometimes heavy is the forecast. Maximum temperature 12ºC.

No plans for today, other than keeping out of the awful weather that’s forecast!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 08:42 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just back from shopping, stocked up and no need to go out for a couple of days.

I may venture to the recycling tomorrow, loads of things to go.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 08:56 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 09:20 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be a bit of an 'in and out' day for me today - helping a couple of neighbours - not entirely sure what will be involved - probably cooking and dog walking.

Storm Dennis due here about lunch time - so have moved what I can into the garage for safety.

Never mind - soon be Spring!

Have a safe day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:25 AM

Morning all

I'm supposed to be going out to a Turkish restaurant tonight but if this storm arrives and is as bad as they say I might cancel....the little stream by my house turns into a raging torrent ....not that my house is in danger of flooding but neighbours are....so might stay home and offer support if needed.

Having my little Grandson Stanley tomorrow overnight....yay! Can't wait

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:35 AM

Good morning everyone the storm arrived earlier than expected at 7:30 so I struggled to get Chloe to walk across the top field, the bottom one is already flooded.
I prefer to walk in the open field, less chance of being struck by debris and branches.

Thank goodness the builder came yesterday and replaced the roof tiles, I just hope they stay on. Not a lot planned, there are cupboards to sort and bread to make so I won't be idle.

Enjoy your day
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:43 AM

Morning!

It's dull, wet, and miserable here
I haven't done any shopping for a few days but one of my New Year Resolutions was to empty the freezer by eating up all the odds & ends & half empty packets, so i'll make a start on that

over the past week or so I've cleared up letter writing and half read library books, so I will finally get round to something I want to do; one of my hobbies, and start making a knife
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:58 AM

Morning all.

The wind is increasing, and it is spitting with rain now. Horrible morning and it'll be going on till late Sunday apparently.
Nowt much we can do is there.

Hope everyone's alright.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 11:32 AM

Good morning all ‘Dennis’ has arrived here in the SW, very breezy and the bare trees are rocking in the wind. My Camelia bushes are loaded with buds this year, I’m just hoping the wind doesn’t do more damage to them.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top