Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:41 PM

Re: CHILD ABUSE Vs, ANIMAL ABUSE

Originally Posted by JAK ->
Animal and child abuse is all cowardly bullying, don’t be your child’s first bully, when asked what should be done about homelessness, addiction, mental illnesses, my answer is, stop abusing children.
Exactly. One follows the other as night follows the day.

Also, let us not forget that most of societies violent criminals were severely abused as children.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Exactly. One follows the other as night follows the day.

Also, let us not forget that most of societies violent criminals were severely abused as children.
I'm not disputing that but do you have a supporting link?
Please understand that I abhor violence.
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:39 PM

Not everyone capable of producing a child can be a suitable parent, just the same as I will never be a great mathematician or a concert violinist. Unfortunately, many times, the most unfit produce the largest number of children. I had to study for a couple of years and take an exhaustive two day exam to become a Master Plumber, but I can make babies without any knowledge of what it takes to be a successful parent. Go figure.

We don't hear as much about it as we should because it is shameful. If we made the proper issue of it, something would have to be done to address it, and that would cost money we don't want to spend.

Now, did that help?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 12:02 AM

Yes quite true .
Anyone can make a child and those who really shouldn’t reproduce at all tend to make the most.

Most of us don’t make perfect parents either but there is a long way from not being perfect to abusing and murdering a defenceless child .

In order to break the circle of violence abused children should be taken away from parents -which they are but sadly often too late .

Parents such as the mother of poor baby Peter had seven children in all by various fathers .

These cruel people at the very least should be sterilised so they can never bring another child into the world to be abused .
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 09:17 AM

Muddy,
As you already know, perfection is not required, but true love is. I personally believe that the first and most important job of the parents is to teach the child that he/she is loved deeply, and that he/she is "worthy".

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top