Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 07:43 AM

Re: What do you think?

I agree the law should be for everyone not just celebrities.

But surely the problem is the internet not being managed properly....derogatory posts on things like Twitter should be managed better....those keyboard warriors would never dare say the vile things they do without the anonymity the internet affords them.

It's about time people were held to account for the things they say....making comments and judgements anonymously should be banned....I'm sure that would solve a lot of heartache for people.

I know proving who is who would be a nightmare but just saying anonymous comments were banned would stop a lot of people risking commenting at all
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 07:50 AM

Tightropes have never come with a health warning.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That law should be for all citizens of our country.
I agree.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Now bring in the clowns.
No! No! Not clowns! Horrible scary things.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 03:59 PM

Just playing Devil's advocate for a moment but what if none of the Royal shenanagans were reported?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just playing Devil's advocate for a moment but what if none of the Royal shenanagans were reported?
I never read or watch any scandal anyway, so no great loss to me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by tiffany ->
i never read or watch any scandal anyway, so no great loss to me.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I never read or watch any scandal anyway, so no great loss to me.
Nor me.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 05:02 PM

Nor me!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 05:22 PM

Newspapers will go bust for sure, they rely on muck raking to sell papers.

I've been thinking a lot about this and while I think the world would be a better place if we were all kind to each other there has always been people with ugly personalities, different personalities make for an interesting world. Will it be a better world if we are all clones of each other? Kinda reminds me of the steoford wives.

The more time goes by the more it feels like we are becoming programmed robots.

I like to read about celebrities and their lives in magazines would magazines go out of business too.

If you choose a career that is in the public eye is it wrong for people to be interested in their lives to some degree? Is it wrong that I. M interested? Hmmmm I'm such a nosey bugger.

I m sorry if I've gone off topic here, I'm feeling like a keyboard warrior today lol

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top