Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 07:23 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Actually it is nearly evening but I got fed up with waiting.

It has been a lovely day up to 27' and sunny though there have been some clouds hanging about. On my walk this arvo there were a few drops of rain but they evapourated as quickly as they fell.

Tomorrow is looking exciting

Have a great day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 08:02 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Morning Bruce et al, clear sky here after overnight rain and looks like being a fine day.

I have some magazines from a neighbour so I will take them around to my Mum after coffee and check that she's OK, then a bit more woodworking in the garage this afternoon. Just heading off out with the dogs first though, they are giving me agitated looks now as I write, so must rush off...

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 08:28 AM

Good morning Bruce and Barry and all who follow

Hoping for a nice day here and I will do some garden tidying...leaves everywhere.

My sister in law is still in hospital we are all so worried for her and noone can visit these are terrible times just awful. I wish i could be optimistic but everything is going wrong right now....i expect its the same for everyone

Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 09:08 AM

Hi

A stunning dawn here, black clouds low down but a very clear view of the moon above and a very bright something below and to the left of it.

Very little traffic this morning, been to the cashpoint, only 4 cars in the front car park at Morrisons.

Yesterday was awful, today looking better.

Hae a good day all and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely start to the day and I am off to meet my son and the twin boys for a socially distanced walk. It is so tempting to grab a tiny hand but I know I must keep my distance

Then back to the ironing. I am feeling really tired after a sleepless night but must plod on.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Good morning all sunny and mild after a rainy night.

Our son in law has an appointment today to see his Consultant to discuss the results of his MRI scan over a month ago. I hope it’s not bad news.

A bit of tidying up to do in the garden today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all sunny and mild after a rainy night.

Our son in law has an appointment today to see his Consultant to discuss the results of his MRI scan over a month ago. I hope it’s not bad news.

A bit of tidying up to do in the garden today.

Enjoy your day everyone
I hope all goes well Mags!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I hope all goes well Mags!
Thanks Twink
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 12:35 PM

A very good morning from Foxy's world.....

An early morning six mile run with a nice sunrise thrown in for good measure....

You lucky sod Bruce, sounds perfect down under....

Twas Venus that you saw Swim, just below the moon this morning....

I hope everything goes well for your Sister in Law Summer...
And all the best for your Son in Laws results Mags, I hope they come out happy...
Am sending you both virtual hugs....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

12-11-2020, 12:42 PM

Thanks Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top