Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 06:28 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone after a dry night, but rain forecast for the next couple of hours they say...

Absolutely nothing on my agenda yet other than making carrot and parsnip soup for lunch, but I may find a job in the garden later if it brightens up.

Have a pleasant Sunday folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 08:24 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

Was dry under foot when I was out for my walk but the air had a damp feel/smell to it. Probably more rain to come.

Will be working in the Craft Room most of the day. Have a couple of December birthday cards to make, a 'Sympathy' card for a friend who has just lost her Dad, and a 'New Home' card for friends who are emigrating to Peterborough!

Going to cook Sweet/Sour Prawns with egg fried rice for tonight's dinner. Everything is prepped so just to throw into the wok when the hunger goblins strike.

Take care, stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 09:32 AM

Another beautiful day in paradise, the temperature got up to 25' and has been sunny all weekend. Am starting to believe summer is nearly here.

Am planning a trip away for perhaps a week or so.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone its absolutely tippling down and I have just been a walk with a reluctant to go out Chloe .

Not a lot planned for the day just getting some cleaning jobs done while I feel well .

Enjoy your day .
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 10:19 AM

Morning Barry, morning everyone.

Been raining here in Shropshire and rather breezy. But... blue skies at the moment so just appreciating it. Just finished breakfast, washed up, had my third cup of tea, raring to go but nothing to do!! I've actually reached the stage where I am trying to FIND tasks! wow, this 9 month lockdown certainly has helped me catch up with everything.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone. Stay Safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 11:15 AM

Good morning all the sun is streaming through the windows and the air is a little cooler.

Pottering around with this and that looking for little jobs to do.
I may even write my Christmas cards, that’s how desperate I am!

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top