Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 06:28 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, cold here this morning verging on a frost, brrrr anyone would think it was autumn already....

Just the usual Friday chores first thing for me, then I have an errand to run to pick up a new water butt for the garden. No other plans yet but who knows, something may turn up..

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 08:56 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

Just back from shopping on a very cold morning.

Apart from a prescription no need to go out until next week.

Have a good day and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning chaps and all who follow

Dentists at 11am.....i don't like the dentists...have to be brave

Nothing else planned as Barry says I'll just see what turns up.

Have a good day aĺl.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 10:20 AM

Good morning all :- cold and wet here.

I’m actually going out today! Albeit to the dentist to repair a tooth. Like you Summer, my appointment is also at 11.00am.

Enjoy your day folks...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone cold and wet here.

I have just washed the kitchen floor and the fridge and am waiting for my Waitrose order which will need sanitising .

Grilled fish for lunch with roasted tomatoes in thyme and olive oil, peas leaks and broccoli.
I have a blood test coming up next week so am watching what I eat even more than usual.

Unlike Summer and Mags no dentist for me, mine is only doing emergencies. My lovely dentist of 30 years retired last Christmas and I haven't yet met the new one and reports of him are not good , apparently his main interest is selling veneers.
Because of lockdown I gave up eating almonds in March to protect my teeth after a number of breakages. I have just discovered if I soak almonds in very hot water for a few moments is softens them so I can now eat them again.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top