Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 09:22 AM

Friday daily chat

The rain has stopped! Hurrah!

I'll venture to my allotment later - this weather means one is engaged in jungle management/damage limitation rather than gardening. Ho hum.

Another Ashes Test starting today - I'll be interested to watch the start of that, then follow it on the radio at the allotment.

I hope everyone has a good day - maybe some of you are doing something exciting but, as I've said before, nice and predictable with no drama or crises suits me fine
MrsH
Hampshire, UK
MrsH is female  MrsH has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 10:55 AM

Re: Friday daily chat

I don't think the lawn's going to get cut today, it's all a bit soggy out there. I'll just finish my coffee-break and get on with the ironing while I consider what to do with the rest of the day. It's Friday, so the supermarket calls and my son will be dropping in over the weekend so that requires cake!
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 11:13 AM

Good morning DM and MrsH! Very gloomy here. I shall venture forth later on to go shopping (or browsing!) for kitten supplies. Not much else doing here, washing machine going and awaiting grocery delivery.

Cake, MrsH? We did get into the habit of making a cake every week, but now OH and I are both on diets, so cake-making has been postponed indefinitely. Ooooh, but I do fancy a nice seedy cake .................
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 11:32 AM

Its lovely and sunny here.

Today's is my son's 26th birthday, so we're off to Edinburgh later on to inspect his housekeeping and take him out for a meal.

My good intentions to lose weight will have to wait a bit longer. Why is it whenever I want to diet everything seems to involve food?
Wendy
New Member!
Gorey Ireland
Wendy is female 

07-08-2009, 02:23 PM

Shopping cooking ironing housework!! then relax for the weekend!!!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 02:41 PM

It's sunny here too! But I got sooo much to do
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 08:58 PM

I've been to the bank and the market and planted some iris; am just pottering around on the computer now, Lovely sunny but cool day here for August.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 10:25 PM

I've been finishing off my packing for my hols tomorrow!
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Loads of "Have a Good Holiday" cheers and waves to Mags and Yola!

I'm just having my late night cup of tea and then I'm off to bed. I do like this forum.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by angieh ->
Loads of "Have a Good Holiday" cheers and waves to Mags and Yola!

I'm just having my late night cup of tea and then I'm off to bed. I do like this forum.
Thanks Angie

It's an excellent forum isn't it and it certainly holds your interest!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top