Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 03:04 PM

Re: Well Someone's Having Fun.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
He's gorgeous, is he a breed?

He's a Cross Breed. Dad's a Long Haired Golden Retriever and mum a big black Standard Poodle.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
He's a Cross Breed. Dad's a Long Haired Golden Retriever and mum a big black Standard Poodle.
Nice mix.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 04:12 PM

Nice to see D having fun in the snow.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 05:02 PM

He's usually so calm and dignified, was quite a surprise when he took off on a mad run. He's nearly 9 now and past all the puppy nuts.....Or so I thought.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 06:54 PM

Lovely ,glad to see he still has a bitof spirit in him at 9 years .
smile
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Doesn't that make him a Golden Doodle? He's gorgeous, by the way, looks full of fun!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:31 PM

Roxy - I love to see dogs messing about and frolicking in snow enjoying themselves.

My daughter has a golden retriever, Phoebe, and it was her first introduction to snow this year.
She sent me a video of Phoebe venturing out through the patio doors during the evening - very tentatively when she saw the white stuff.
Then she sent other videos of Phoebe enjoying herself catching snowballs and then lazing about for photographs with a smile on her face.....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1939.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	14751  
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Doesn't that make him a Golden Doodle? He's gorgeous, by the way, looks full of fun!
That is what they are called, but he is black, isn't he, Roxy?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

10-02-2021, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Thanks, he's my baby, even though he's getting on a bit in years
No such breed as a Golden Doodle. They are Cross Breeds.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Roxy - I love to see dogs messing about and frolicking in snow enjoying themselves.

My daughter has a golden retriever, Phoebe, and it was her first introduction to snow this year.
She sent me a video of Phoebe venturing out through the patio doors during the evening - very tentatively when she saw the white stuff.
Then she sent other videos of Phoebe enjoying herself catching snowballs and then lazing about for photographs with a smile on her face.....
A lovely photo.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top