Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:48 AM

Re: Well Someone's Having Fun.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Thanks, he's my baby, even though he's getting on a bit in years
No such breed as a Golden Doodle. They are Cross Breeds.
I am so glad you said that. They are mixed breed so mongrels.
Seems you got yours before they became a status symbol.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 03:24 AM

I needed a smile right now....lovely pictures
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am so glad you said that. They are mixed breed so mongrels.
Seems you got yours before they became a status symbol.
As you all know my breed all my life has been Old English Sheepdogs, from when I was a child, right through to my last one Pashka who passed almost ten years back. I was without a dog for 5 months became there were no Sheepies to be had in Scotland. Dageus was a gift from my partner. He knew I was missing my dogs and got me Dageus. It's weird only having one dog but he's nine now and will stay an only child
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 09:15 AM

Fun pictures, looks like hes having a good old time there youbneed to buy him a sledge lol
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Thanks, he's my baby, even though he's getting on a bit in years
No such breed as a Golden Doodle. They are Cross Breeds.
Oh I agree entirely - crazy how these mixes have become popular to the extent that they can sell for similar amounts as pedigree dogs. And let's face it, the 'breed' only exists in the first cross. If you mate a first cross with another first cross of the same 'breed', the resulting litter will not necessarily have the same characteristics or appearance.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 10:56 AM

The man who started it all.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ster.%E2%80%9D
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:36 PM

These cross breeds are very cute though. Next door has a Cavapoo & I know several people who have similar crosses. Not for me, I'd get a common mongrel if I was getting another dog & from a rescue centre.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:48 PM

My pal Julie who's down in Perth, who I walk the dog with when I'm down there at my own place, she has a so called Labradoodle and she's a 2nd generation one. The non moulting is not present in her but you still have to get her coat cut and inbetween she moults something awful. A lovely natured dog and best buddies with Dageus but I'm so glad my lad doesn't moult. There's a man who lives nearby and he has what he calls an Australian Doodle, and the muppet paid £2000 for her.......More money than sense.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top