Join for free
Page 203 of 246 « First < 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 > Last »
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 02:26 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Lol !!! Great sense of humour the irish !!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Lol !!! Great sense of humour the irish !!
No. They were dead serious!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 05:30 PM

An Irishmen wanting to become a Priest went to see the Bishop who said "You must answer 3 questions on the Bible. 1st - Who was born in a stable?"

"Red Rum" he replied.

"2nd - What do you think of Damascus?"

"It kills 99% of all germs" he replied.

"3rd - What happened when the disciples went to Mount Olive?"

"That’s easy", he said, "Popeye kicked the shit out of them!!"
Percy Vere
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 05:35 PM

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a Gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks. They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.

After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!

'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies.

Wait for it ...

It's coming ...

The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

She said ...

'You just happened to catch my eye.'
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
An Irishmen wanting to become a Priest went to see the Bishop who said "You must answer 3 questions on the Bible. 1st - Who was born in a stable?"

"Red Rum" he replied.

"2nd - What do you think of Damascus?"

"It kills 99% of all germs" he replied.

"3rd - What happened when the disciples went to Mount Olive?"

"That’s easy", he said, "Popeye kicked the shit out of them!!"
ROFL!!! The Poor Irish! Always provide a good laugh though!
Richmond
United Kingdom

26-02-2021, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a Gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks. They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.

After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!

'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies.

Wait for it ...

It's coming ...

The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

She said ...

'You just happened to catch my eye.'
GROAN!! So funny!!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 02:15 PM

You just happened to catch my eye.'

Good one, PV.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 12:23 AM

When my wife came home from work, I said, "Sit down, I've got some bad news. The cat's torn your budgie to pieces."

She replied with tears in her eyes "We don't have a cat."

I said, "I know, I had to borrow one."
Percy Vere

27-02-2021, 05:56 PM

Oh God that's B A D Judd.
Percy Vere

27-02-2021, 05:58 PM

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.

After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.

On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'

Page 203 of 246 « First < 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top