Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 06:54 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

White over here, but a dry sunny day forecast.

I am a bit under the weather today, so will be taking it easy.

I have to get the recycling ready for collection tomorrow, that is all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Good morning Swimmy et al, white over here too but a sunny day ahead forecast, so no complaints...

Just about to go out with the dogs and then, after coffee, a trip to the garden centre for some potting compost and shallot sets methinks..

Have a pleasant day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:12 AM

Good morning Swimmy and everyone

I havent been here for a little while to post because I have been so busy looking after grandkids but little Stan is eating his breakfast and watching a cartoon so I took the opportunity to say hi. His mum has responded well to her treatment in Mexico and her and my son will be returning to the UK on Tuesday so hopefully my life might get back to some normality then .... just have to keep my fingers crossed her condition continues to improve.

Spring has sprung in Yorkshire .... very pretty. Have a good day all... stay safe
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:15 AM

Sunday is nearly finished! Hurry ! Catch up!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:27 AM

good morning, bright and sun coming up and should stay there all day. Some pottering to be done in the garden.
Nice to hear from you again summer, and that your daughter is doing ok
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:44 AM

Good morning everybody.

Tony & I are having a walk to the cemetery this morning to put flowers on his mums grave. It would have been her birthday today.

We normally go a walk with Ady, Paula & family on Sunday mornings so I expect they'll come with us & afterwards we'll relax on the park while Josh goes on the swings & rides.

No other plans for today. I'll probably potter in the garden this afternoon. I can always find something to do.

Have a goods day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:48 AM

Good morning! Dull and rainy outside. Going for a walk today - that's the plans so far. Have a lovely Sunday everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 10:16 AM

Good Morning all,

Frosty and Foggy are active here this morning. Early walk was pretty - no birds singing but the spiders had been busy making lace on bushes and fences.

Confined to camp today - due an Amazon delivery - new internal shelving for a couple of kitchen cupboards. Also - bought a new office chair for the craft room - it is self assembly - so that should be fun!

Have a lovely day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 10:34 AM

Good morning one and all and another beautiful day .

I am heading for the garden again, I got lots done yesterday including cutting back dead growth on the herbaceous plants and covering any new growth with a mulch to protect it from frost.
The newly planted raspberries are I am relieved to say alive, there is much still to do.

My microgreens are doing well in the spare bedroom and I need to plant another lot so I have a succession of leaves to eat .
Lunch to prepare before I go out, cauliflower cheese with salads and blackcurrants and custard.

Enjoy your day .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top