Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:30 PM

Re: Ear.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Never - it would just look cheap and tacky. I am happy wearing one pair of quality earrings at a time.
That’s exactly what I was thinking..Tabbs..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:35 PM

I am not a jewellery person.
The only thing I wear permanently is a cross and chain round my neck.
I've never had my ears pierced - or anything else - and probably never will.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I wear earrings. I also had my nose pierced for some time, until it became trendy, then I removed it. I sometimes make my own pendants to wear, and the odd bracelet, but haven't worn much since lockdown.
Nose piecing surely must be very unhealthy .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Nose piecing surely must be very unhealthy .
It was very subtle, Muddy. Barely saw it unless the light caught it. It was sore to get done. Regular cleaning was just like an ear piercing, because it was just behind the bulge of the nostril so easy to reach with a cotton bud.

Only unhealthy if you wanted to pick your nose! I had it a year, then took it out.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:14 PM

Oh! Ear jewelry. I had my ears pierced when I was 17, on impulse went into a shop on Brixton high street & had them both done, in those days people only had the lobs pierced. I wore earrings for many years until the change but I got so hot took them out & eventually the holes have sealed up, you can still feel them on my lobs though. I've never wanted to have them redone. Sold all my gold earrings anyway.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Never - it would just look cheap and tacky. I am happy wearing one pair of quality earrings at a time.
Have kinder egg changed their suppliers?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
It was very subtle, Muddy. Barely saw it unless the light caught it. It was sore to get done. Regular cleaning was just like an ear piercing, because it was just behind the bulge of the nostril so easy to reach with a cotton bud.

Only unhealthy if you wanted to pick your nose! I had it a year, then took it out.
I may start a thread about nose picking....I tell you why....I don’t believe there is one person on the planet who hasn’t picked their nose...
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I may start a thread about nose picking....I tell you why....I don’t believe there is one person on the planet who hasn’t picked their nose...

I saw a comment somewhere else about a covid test. The person advising said, we don't go up any further that people do when they pick their nose, and we all know that everyone on the planet picks their nose at some time.

As for ear jewellery, not for me, and I think it would look tacky and OTT if someone bejewelled their whole earlugs.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

28-02-2021, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
I saw a comment somewhere else about a covid test. The person advising said, we don't go up any further that people do when they pick their nose, and we all know that everyone on the planet picks their nose at some time.

As for ear jewellery, not for me, and I think it would look tacky and OTT if someone bejewelled their whole earlugs.
I agree,Fruitcake.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 04:12 PM

If they added a load of shrapnel to one ear but not the other, they would walk around lopsided and end up with a cricked neck.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top