Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:01 PM

Re: Wearing A Wig.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I did in the late 1960’s, when it was the fashion to scrape your hair up, plonk a long hair piece on the back and hide the join with a folded scarf.

It used to look really nice, until the day l went on a date with someone and he had a low sports car.
He picked me up with the hood of the car down and off we drove. Very exhilarating until the wind lifted my hairpiece almost off my head and l had to hang onto it, to stop it flying away!
😂🤣😅........😂🤣😅......I am wetting myself here....visualising it....😂🤣😅
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
😂🤣😅........😂🤣😅......I am wetting myself here....visualising it....😂🤣😅
Pauline, l wore false eyelashes too and they were really fluttering in the wind!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:06 PM

Pauline, l wore false eyelashes too and they were really fluttering in the wind!
😂🤣😅....I used to wear those,Art, I was kissing my boyfriend once,in his car....one fell off as we were kissing..😂🤣😅.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
😂🤣😅....I used to wear those,Art, I was kissing my boyfriend once,in his car....one fell off as we were kissing..😂🤣😅.....
Pauline, I wore mine whilst l was in labour with my first child.
When the midwife said she needed to break my waters and produced a tool to do the ‘tweaking’, l got upset and the tears loosened my eyelashes.
I said, ‘l need to take my eyelashes off’ and a nurse who was also present, held her hand out.
I placed them in her hand and she said, they were like spiders!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

28-02-2021, 08:38 PM

Pauline, I wore mine whilst l was in labour with my first child.
When the midwife said she needed to break my waters and produced a tool to do the ‘tweaking’, l got upset and the tears loosened my eyelashes.
I said, ‘l need to take my eyelashes off’ and a nurse who was also present, held her hand out.
I placed them in her hand and she said, they were like spiders!!
Oh Art....I am creasing up here.....😂🤣😅......😂🤣😅....

Fancy wearing them in labour..😂🤣😅.....

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top