Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 09:57 AM

Re: The latest silly conspiracy theory

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
And Ron Hubbard!
And Vernon Coleman (AKA the old man in the chair).
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 02:25 AM

Thanks for posting this, "Bread".
"One guy posted (he has many followers) that the Covid vaccine contains nano-pods that are developed by Bill Gates as part of the 2030 project to control the people. In February the governments are going to take everyones money and people will be living on some weird crypto currency."

Wife and I have been making arrangements for our vaccine but your post has saved us from total bankruptcy engineered by Bill Gates. LOLOLOLOL
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
And Ron Hubbard!
And his Old Mother.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->
Thanks for posting this, "Bread".
"One guy posted (he has many followers) that the Covid vaccine contains nano-pods that are developed by Bill Gates as part of the 2030 project to control the people. In February the governments are going to take everyones money and people will be living on some weird crypto currency."

Wife and I have been making arrangements for our vaccine but your post has saved us from total bankruptcy engineered by Bill Gates. LOLOLOLOL

Most crazy one I heard yesterday was that Captain Tom was sacrificed in a Freemasons ritual in the 33rd day.

These people are loonies.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 12:32 PM

Well, I keep telling everyone that Covid is an alien virus, they’re preparing for the invasion..now a book...hmm that’s an idea,
We’re doomed I tells ya..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top