Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:11 AM

Who Is The Best World Leader?

Knowing what you've read. or been told, seeing what you've seen, who do you think is, currently, the Best World Political Leader.

The one who does what she/he promises, within a proposed time frame, promises what the Public wants, sees to it that the best solution is found, gets the balance right between lives and business.

Current leaders only, please - unless you want to suggest otherwise!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 12:49 PM

Re: Who Is The Best World Leader?

The Grey Cardinal - Vladimir Putin. Seriously.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 01:01 PM

Kim Jong Ung, because he made no promises, and delivered every
one of them !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 01:39 PM

Only a small country I know, but Jacinda Arderne seems to be doing pretty well,at the moment and is well regarded at home, although not much of a player on the world stage..
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 01:39 PM

Here's one for Art to chew on. Seeing that he once referred to her on here as "that awful woman" My vote is Jacinda Ardern. NZPM. Wish she was ours. An awesome leader for our times. No she's not a "Player" . She has a firm grip on reality and puts her country first. Not just interested in political power games and narcissistic bullshit like many of the other "big" players. I'd choose her over most of the others. She is a grown up. From where I sit much of the world stage is looking more like a sad, deluded pantomime that has forgotten where it's going.
Dachs
Germany
Dachs is male  Dachs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 01:44 PM

Bolsonaro. Makes me drop to my knees.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Here's one for Art to chew on. Seeing that he once referred to her on here as "that awful woman" My vote is Jacinda Ardern. NZPM. Wish she was ours. An awesome leader for our times. No she's not a "Player" . She has a firm grip on reality and puts her country first. Not just interested in political power games and narcissistic bullshit like many of the other "big" players. I'd choose her over most of the others. She is a grown up. From where I sit much of the world stage is looking more like a sad, deluded pantomime that has forgotten where it's going.
I don't follow politics much in your part of the world Keezoy, but we do have a lot of relatives in NZ so we probably hear a bit more from there than Oz, in fact I wouldn't know who your Premier is at the moment without googling it...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 03:01 PM

I agree with you seeing as how New Zealand never had many Covid cases & is doing far better than any other country.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 03:17 PM

You should be sitting over here KZ !

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 03:58 PM

Bit of a problem if you're a Maori!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-zea...tti-maori-tie/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top