Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 10:07 PM

Re: Almost half of Americans think Trump was worst president ever, with Obama named best

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Totally agree 👍
Wasn't that rolled out by the British Empire?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 10:13 PM

Re: Almost half of Americans think Trump was worst president ever, with Obama named best

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

That Obama would be considered the the best is absolutely laughable.

I totally agree. I'm not really sure what his achievements were but then maybe someone will enlighten me. Although I'm not sure what any US president has achieved in the last two decades. I think Reagan was the last President to have made a big difference. I say that because when I visited the US in the late 80s it was a thriving happy place. But then I don't know enough about his shortcomings, aside from being a Republican
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Not so sure about Obama but am currently watching a re-run of West Wing and Jed
Bartlet is the best President America didn't have!
Ooh no. Thomas J Whitmore in Indepence Day. He fought the aliens.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:38 PM

Difficult for us Brits to comment seeing as we don't live in the US but I can't see that Obama was the best. It seems to me he didn't really do anything.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 02:04 PM

The scary thing is the 54% who thought he wasn’t!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 02:27 PM

Barack Hussein. He's the creep who never came clean about his birthplace (fact). The one who did so much to help the expansion of mohammadan activity that nearly resulted in The Emerald Crescent around the Med. Who resurrected the long dead "Red Under The Bed" in spite of it having ceased to exist many years ago. Who was so very supportive of black anti-social movements in the USA, who was so outside of protocol when he met our head of state and then made an outright insult to us as a nation by bowing from the waist to an Arab chief some short time later and insulting the whole of the USA in his presentation to the Japanese emperor by another grovelling bowfrom the waste.

There's so very much about Hussain that can be said. Virtually ALL of it bad.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Barack Hussein. He's the creep who never came clean about his birthplace (fact). The one who did so much to help the expansion of mohammadan activity that nearly resulted in The Emerald Crescent around the Med. Who resurrected the long dead "Red Under The Bed" in spite of it having ceased to exist many years ago. Who was so very supportive of black anti-social movements in the USA, who was so outside of protocol when he met our head of state and then made an outright insult to us as a nation by bowing from the waist to an Arab chief some short time later and insulting the whole of the USA in his presentation to the Japanese emperor by another grovelling bowfrom the waste.

There's so very much about Hussain that can be said. Virtually ALL of it bad.
He bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia too. Maybe they were cooking him up a dodgy birth certificate
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-02-2021, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Difficult for us Brits to comment seeing as we don't live in the US but I can't see that Obama was the best. It seems to me he didn't really do anything.
He played a lot of golf. Something in common with his successor.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-02-2021, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
He played a lot of golf. Something in common with his successor.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 12:36 AM

I wouldn't have thought Obama was the best - there are so many to choose from - though he wasn't as bad as some have suggested however I am pretty sure Trump was the worst.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top