Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 04:32 PM

Re: Supreme Court orders Trump to hand over his tax returns to New York prosecutors

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Bidens bank accounts and tax returns would be far more interesting. His dealings and payments from China and the Ukraine would open a few peoples eyes.

Trump submitted his tax returns etc back in 2016 and he didn't take a wage as President so I'm not sure what the point of this is, other than just more political theatre and to try to stop him running again in 2024 because the Democrats are scared rigid of him.

All this will achieve is more failure by the nutters in the White House.
Definitely. Those of his son should be looked into as well. After all, what's sauce for the goose ...
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:36 PM

Re: Supreme Court orders Trump to hand over his tax returns to New York prosecutors

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Broken the law!?..with respect Cinderella, I think it's less of a question of has he broken the law than it is how many he has broken. It is already painfully - almost fatally clear that Not only has Trump no respect for the law, but no respect for the US constitution, the congress, his own party, the intelligence of a huge percentage of the American people, his allies or anybody else in the world except himself. He is one of the most blaring and dangerous cases of arrested development in the history of mankind let alone the US. I would like to see the bastard go to prison.
I couldn't have put this better keezoy. I think you speak for a great many people. I would pay to see him locked up, to physically see him behind bars.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Broken the law!?..with respect Cinderella, I think it's less of a question of has he broken the law than it is how many he has broken. It is already painfully - almost fatally clear that Not only has Trump no respect for the law, but no respect for the US constitution, the congress, his own party, the intelligence of a huge percentage of the American people, his allies or anybody else in the world except himself. He is one of the most blaring and dangerous cases of arrested development in the history of mankind let alone the US. I would like to see the bastard go to prison.
Absolutely correct, Keezoy. One thing I will point out to those of you who try distraction from Trump's decisions to commit illegal actions with President Biden, or the Democrats.
Trump is being investigated for the last ten years of his tax returns. There were no democrats forcing his hand to juggle figures for million dollar loans, inflated or deflated properties. These investigations are what he himself has done. Sexual assault charges had no democrat or Joe Biden in his head or in his desires to abuse women.
He has done this all on his own. So save distractions, politics, and others for excuses somewhere else. Trump will have to own what he has done, and not a moment too soon.

As to his morals and integrity, I wouldn't be surprised to hear him tossing blame on either of his sons to lay blame elsewhere on his business dealings. He wouldn't be above it.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 08:53 AM

The investigations into alleged felonies will take time but need to be thorough.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/23/n...stigation.html

The current district attorney make not be standing for re-election. It has taken two years to get this far.

If Mr. Vance brings criminal charges this year in the Trump investigation, the next district attorney will inherit a complicated case that could take years to resolve. Every major step would need the district attorney’s approval, from plea deals to witnesses to additional charges.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Absolutely correct, Keezoy. One thing I will point out to those of you who try distraction from Trump's decisions to commit illegal actions with President Biden, or the Democrats.
Trump is being investigated for the last ten years of his tax returns. There were no democrats forcing his hand to juggle figures for million dollar loans, inflated or deflated properties. These investigations are what he himself has done. Sexual assault charges had no democrat or Joe Biden in his head or in his desires to abuse women.
He has done this all on his own. So save distractions, politics, and others for excuses somewhere else. Trump will have to own what he has done, and not a moment too soon.

As to his morals and integrity, I wouldn't be surprised to hear him tossing blame on either of his sons to lay blame elsewhere on his business dealings. He wouldn't be above it.

Meanwhile, creepy Joe sympathises with sex pests, criminals and perverts. No surprise here ... another disastrous decision by the nutters in the white house.

I bet the trump haters will still say this is a great idea.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...gram-targeting
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 02:04 PM

https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by...rump-timeline/

Imperative why intensive investigation is carried out before any prosecution can even be considered.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Meanwhile, creepy Joe sympathises with sex pests, criminals and perverts. No surprise here ... another disastrous decision by the nutters in the white house.

I bet the trump haters will still say this is a great idea.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...gram-targeting
No, Trump is a sex pest (we know this from his taped video actions, seen it) being investigated and committed several criminal actions and leers and gropes females or worse. Hmmm....

Now before you get in an upheaval and answer this, the topic is
Supreme court orders Trump to turn over his tax records to NY prosecutors.

Why can't you stay on topic? Trump people are so used to distractions and pointing fingers elsewhere. Is it because there is no defense? Facts are just that, facts.
Right Now
upstate New York US

25-02-2021, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by...rump-timeline/

Imperative why intensive investigation is carried out before any prosecution can even be considered.
It is imperative. It all takes time, but doesn't make the criminal actions go away, only verifies without a doubt.
Our justice system works fine, and I am happy to let them do their job.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
No, Trump is a sex pest (we know this from his taped video actions, seen it) being investigated and committed several criminal actions and leers and gropes females or worse. Hmmm....

Now before you get in an upheaval and answer this, the topic is
Supreme court orders Trump to turn over his tax records to NY prosecutors.

Why can't you stay on topic? Trump people are so used to distractions and pointing fingers elsewhere. Is it because there is no defense? Facts are just that, facts.

You started it by accusing Trump of being a sex pest.

I just added some balance that's all.

How about looking into how a career politician of nearly 50 years got to be a multi millionaire on a politicians salary.

Anyway Trump already turned over his tax returns in 2016 - nothing wrong with them at all as we found out, contrary to made up junk, fake news and harvested outrage from the new York Times.

Here we go again ... bring it on I say its going to be hilarious when the Democrats fail again
Right Now
upstate New York US

25-02-2021, 05:20 PM

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top