Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2011, 01:37 PM

Scams

I did not read this till a 3 days after recieving it

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just two days to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at E.C.O BANK (ECO) here in Burkina Faso and I
Instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will
Apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to
Him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email address: (ecobankburkinafasobf@rocketmail.com), if you can do this return back to me immodestly before death cross my way so that I will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that I instruct you to contact them

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs Nicole Marois
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2011, 02:08 PM

Re: Scams

Too late now then Galty - you missed your opportunity - I bet you are kicking yourself
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2011, 03:32 PM

Galty you will obviously find it very stressful searching for and paying money to all those orphan homes (There are thousands you know!)

So when you have the $US 4.5 milion in your account I will split it with you and I will find and distribute $US 2.25 million myself, that will relieve you of a lot of stress, speed up the process of helping all those orphans, and generally make for some good publicity for us both.

Now there's an offer you can't refuse
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2011, 06:58 PM

I trust that you'll be sending flowers Galty, surely it's the least that you can do for your fairly friend....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2011, 07:23 PM

"If you can do this return back to me immodestly'. Does that mean you're to turn up in your birthday suit Galty?, nothing like a sting from a dying wasp eh!,
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2011, 10:08 AM

"I have just two days to leave."

Well, go ahead and leave. ROFL

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top