Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 10:35 PM

Re: Smilie Tuseday

Originally Posted by merz ->
Good evening all-Mags, hope I have the same result at the Dentist at end of week-no treatment, and Dandysmom, take care and take it easy. Bob, hope all goes well with the interview...

My Sister stayed over last night-had power cut, which meant she had no means of cooking, lighting or heating and couldn't find out how long it might last. After taking her home this morning to check-all was fine. Then it was off walking and after dinner went into town, then round to my friends for tea and chat.......
I hope you too get the all clear at the dentist, Merz, good luck!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Merz, glad your sis has power again! So awful, cold,dark and can't even heat water for a cuppa!!
Apparently a cable had been cut somehow. Not pleasant, as you know Dandysmom, but she was quite happy here...tea made, no washing up to do, nice hot bath and lots of cuppas...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I hope you too get the all clear at the dentist, Merz, good luck!
So do I Mags...not one of my favourite places to visit!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top