Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2011, 08:09 AM

Halfway Wednesday

Good morning one and all

A short walk over Darling fell is on the cards for today. Dylan loves walking there as he has no restrictions at this time of the year with no tourist spoiling it.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember someone somewhere is worse off than you so you can smile about everything in life.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2011, 09:05 AM

Re: Halfway Wednesday

Another foggy and damp morning here in Sherwood, but we'll light the fire and keep the coffee pot on to keep our spirits up.. Relatives over for lunch today so I'm cooking salmon and new potatoes with mixed berry crumble for pud. Through the forest with the dogs then this afternoon to walk it all off...

Take care of yourselves and enjoy the day.

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2011, 10:05 AM

Good morning AB, Barry and those to follow....

It's looking quite grey out but it's still mild.
No plans for today, just the usual day to day housekeeping.

Enjoy your day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2011, 10:58 AM

Happy Wednesday! We made it to another one. I checked the obituaries this morning and I wasn't listed. Must do some grocery shopping today. All that's in the fridge is a pitcher of water. Now that's a diet! It could be worse, I could be in Japan where there's nothing on the shelves at the store.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2011, 04:43 PM

Hi all! The rain overnight has ended, it's a chilly 7 C (44 F) now, sun trying to come out. Big warm-up by the weekend, supposedly. The landscapers were here yesterday clearing out the rampant bamboo and other unwanted foliage . Pricy, but will be worth it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top