Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning all. It's raining in Yorkshire and its grey and miserable hope it cheers up later.

Have a good day all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 10:24 AM

hello
A bright sunny morning, but cold -5c now. Sun across the lake, gradually getting closer to our side. All the birds are busy eating seed , it cost us a fortunebut nice to see them
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 10:32 AM

Good morning all a dull wet day at the moment.

Mr Mags has a hospital appointment today, hope there won’t be too much waiting around.

Enjoy your day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 10:41 AM

buenas dias all. Mist is slowly clearing and the sky is turning blue, the sun is out. The rain which was supposed to come yesterday didn't, well not here anyway.

I need to go and get some money this morning, late afternoon both Mr Clumsy and I have doctors appointments an hour apart. We will drop madam ChoCho off with friends, they also have doctors appointment after us, so we all meet up outside the clinic and do the doggy swap over. It's been well planned so hopefully it will work out.

Have a pleasant day all.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, raining here and 7 degrees, quite a change from last week's frosts but no complaints...

Just the usual Monday chores including the Tesco run then I've a dripping tap to fix.... now where did I put that monkey wrench...

Have a good day everyone.

morning barry and all, I got a pen that's linking ? ohhhhhhh barry .

have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 01:05 PM

Hi

Ended up in hospital.

Back home but only on the mobile, which is dodgy here.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 04:41 PM

Why did you end up in Hospital Swimmers?

My Husbands Hernia operation for 27th February, the Hospital has just rung up and cancelled it, its now 13th March.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top