Join for free
Page 5 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 06:10 PM

Re: Bad news about Tpin

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Good man being well enough to post and reassure us that you're not a gibbering vegetable
Originally Posted by Judd ->
Hell's bells Terry, you've certainly been in the wars lately. Glad to see you're up and about at least.

Don't suppose the supermarket has any CCTV so they can trace the bastard who did it to you. If not by number plate, maybe by the driver?

A pain in the neck eh? Makes a change from being a pain in the arse.

Get better soon my friend.
Please keep the funnies to yourselves.....I'm in pain ffs.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Well, I'm still here.....just.

I'm rather lucky......I think the swerving 3 times in order to get me scrubbed a few mph off his speed.

On a serious note. .......A lot of pain and bruising especially to the ribs and back I can handle. .....The possibility of neck damage (again)is of real concern to staff.

The car doesn't exist....is that the plates don't match the vehicle.
I may have inadvertently stopped a crime from being committed elsewhere...

I'm due for a restful stay as a guest of the NHS...yippee.

Thanks for the warm messages and pm's, the members on here are the best.

I'll try to keep you informed as I learn what's going on. .....In the meantime I'll still try to be a thorn in your sides.

xx xx xx

T

Headbutting the windscreen of a moving vehicle is not only inadvisable but is strictly forbidden, as too is sitting on the bonnet whilst the vehicle hurtles along the road. The fact that you're not too badly injured means you must have bounced well. Next time (there shouldn't be a next time!!!) take more Brandy and you will be unconscious and therefore safely at home. Let others do your shopping for you.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Please keep the funnies to yourselves.....I'm in pain ffs.
Friendly Forum Sarcasm?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 06:13 PM

Oh Terry, I feel really upset for you, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Thinking of you all the time. lol. Susie x
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Friendly Forum Sarcasm?
Of course.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2018, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Headbutting the windscreen of a moving vehicle is not only inadvisable but is strictly forbidden, as too is sitting on the bonnet whilst the vehicle hurtles along the road. The fact that you're not too badly injured means you must have bounced well. Next time (there shouldn't be a next time!!!) take more Brandy and you will be unconscious and therefore safely at home. Let others do your shopping for you.
I feel like the stunt double for Colt Seavers
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 07:00 PM

Now look Mr Tpin, If I hear one word about you doing anything that you shouldn't, like discharging yourself from hospital, I will come round and sort you out

Don't forget I am now on good terms with Luke and he has my phone numbers....so he can tell me if you are bad.
Look after yourself and don't forget to send me regular updates!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 07:08 PM

I´ve only just seen this, what a dreadful thing to happen. I wish you a very speedy recovery and hope you feel better very soon.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 07:23 PM

What I want to know is.....was the car OK?

Only joking, good to know you're still with us!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 07:34 PM

Ouch.

We need to ship you off to a place where the only mode of transportation is goats.

Glad you are well enough to tell the tale...

Take care of yourself!

Page 5 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top