Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:40 PM

Re: Who Was Your First Boyfriend, Or GirlFriend?

Gary and he devastated me by cheating. I was 15. How glad I am he cheated because otherwise I might never have met my husband. This was a case of 'things happen for a reason' the devastation was oh so worth it.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 12:07 AM

I was five and he was eight, the older brother of my girlfriend.

I can still see him standing at the kitchen sink drying dishes, and he showed me how to dry two plates at the same time....dry top of one, bottom of the the other, then switch positions and repeat.

I thought he was so intelligent! You can see after all these years, I remember it well. Heart be still! Nothing more transpired, but that was plenty for me at five!!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 12:44 AM

My first girlfriend was Valli. Short for Valeria. She was Italian- English from Kent. We were 15. She was in Junior surf life saving with me. I thought she was "The one" of course. It was a notch more than just friends. The she broke my heart when she went back to the UK with her parents. I recovered.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:48 AM

A girl called Mandy. She was fat and not very nice looking and I was a shy and skinny teenager so we fit together well I guess. Lasted about three weeks and nothing 'happened'.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:07 AM

Geraldine had no brothers, I had no sisters, we were friends at primary school, both aged 10 and interested in a bit of human biology. Nothing much 'happened'.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:26 AM

My first "serious" boyfriend...we were both 14 (I was exactly 3 months older than him) and it lasted a couple months before his Dad interfered and made him dump me because his school work was slipping (or that's the excuse he used anyway ).

About a year later we got back together and it was much more intense the second time but I did something so utterly stupid that had the knock on effect of the relationship ending. I was heartbroken and always considered him to be the one that got away.

Funnily enough a little while ago I became Faceache friends with one of my old school friends and I noticed the ex was one of his friends. I had a sneaky look at the ex's profile.....he seems to have turned into his Dad maybe a lucky escape....
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:16 AM

Jennifer ..We would go to pictures sit in the back row winching
Occasionally spend an evening in the park one night we forgot about the time and got locked in and had to climb over the gates to get out as far as I know she became a nurse
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You should get in touch Mups.

No, I couldn't do that Annie as I believe he is married.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Jennifer ..We would go to pictures sit in the back row winching
Occasionally spend an evening in the park one night we forgot about the time and got locked in and had to climb over the gates to get out as far as I know she became a nurse
pathfinder, Sorry to ask but what is ‘winching’?
I don’t think it is something that is done in England... unless it’s a car engine?!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
pathfinder, Sorry to ask but what is ‘winching’?
I don’t think it is something that is done in England... unless it’s a car engine?!!
It's lifting heavy objects using a rope and pulleys Arty....

Maybe Jennifer was a big girl......

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top