Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 02:44 PM

Re: Being liked.

A few years back I joined a small local art evening class.
It was all beginners stuff .
Week two all in a tizz no teacher the teacher had quit on them .
As I was ( without being big headed ) the most experienced I offered to take the class until they found a suitable replacement ( free)
Although I gave it my best go two woman ignored everything I suggested .
One refused to look or talk to me at all the other thought she was too good to take a lesson from me ( she wasn’t )
Ok next week they had acquired a art teacher ( at £40 for the evening )
Oh dear
The bloke homed in on me and was really only interested in helping me and discussing my work .

In fact I was so uncomfortable I suggested to him quietly that he gave the other people some of his time .

Talk about if looks could kill !
I never went back !
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 04:18 PM

My wife's ex-husbands current wife is a spiteful witch, really sour and gives me a look of complete disdain every time we meet. I've never said anything untoward to her, I just think it's because I married her husband's ex-wife that she has some problem with lol!
We only ever see each other at my stepdaughters' birthdays do's so it's once in a blue moon.
I couldn't give a stuff though to be honest. Weird old cow.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 05:39 PM

Och I'm too long in the tooth to worry about Folks liking/disliking Me..My Auld Darlin Granny once told Me I would be a Woman People either loved or hated..She was right as usual...so..not being an English/Tory/Brexiteer on here..Naturally I am hated by most who are...but..what care I..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Och I'm too long in the tooth to worry about Folks liking/disliking Me..My Auld Darlin Granny once told Me I would be a Woman People either loved or hated..She was right as usual...so..not being an English/Tory/Brexiteer on here..Naturally I am hated by most who are...but..what care I..
Don’t mind them May, I love ya, missed ya too.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Don’t mind them May, I love ya, missed ya too.
Thank You My Darlin Boy.xx
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Thank You My Darlin Boy.xx
Stop flirting may
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

14-08-2019, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Stop flirting may
Heh heh...Jim knows Me too well for that...I think
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:35 PM

May Hen, There's simply no holding you back.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

14-08-2019, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
May Hen, There's simply no holding you back.
Right back at Ye Kiddo.xx
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:50 PM

Some woman seemed to turn against me for no reason. Years ago I worked for a damp coursing company and one night we ladies went on a night out to male strippers. The lady who answered the phone mainly and who made appointments, took her friend along. And it was this friend who was the most strange towards me.

Unfortunately I had to end up taking her home (I was the only worker in the office who had a car) and I answered her questions rather curtly when it was just me and her. Yet in the club she was nasty. So what did she think she would get from me? Bitch.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top