Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 01:06 PM

Re: Stranded in France

Happy holiday LQ
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Just think Lion Queen, you would have just been going down for your evening meal now or sitting in the bar with an exotic drink had you flown.....I'm afraid it would have been a no brainer for me.....About two hours as opposed to ....24 hours....
We had a lovely evening meal in a restaurant in Francend plenty booze on coach foxy, we don't miss out. The coach trip is part of our holiday which we enjoy hence us doing coach holidays 6 times already and will be doing again, Austria next!
I enjoy the coach trip, planes cause my body far too much stress and makes me ill, for me it's a no brainer to do exactly something I thourougly enjoy as opposed to something that gives me nightmares. If course
could have done without the breakdown, i.m happy to say it's never happened before.

My fea of flying is very real, I m so grateful for the coach holidays. Each to their own.

The weather is beautiful here in Salou by the way.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
We had a lovely evening meal in a restaurant in Francend plenty booze on coach foxy, we don't miss out. The coach trip is part of our holiday which we enjoy hence us doing coach holidays 6 times already and will be doing again, Austria next!
I enjoy the coach trip, planes cause my body far too much stress and makes me ill, for me it's a no brainer to do exactly something I thourougly enjoy as opposed to something that gives me nightmares. If course
could have done without the breakdown, i.m happy to say it's never happened before.

My fea of flying is very real, I m so grateful for the coach holidays. Each to their own.

The weather is beautiful here in Salou by the way.
Fair doos LQ, I love to travel by any means really, and I didn't realise your aversion to flying.....
I'm glad you are having good weather and I wish Mrs Fox and me were there with you...
Have a great holiday and I'll help to look after things here.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top