Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:32 PM

Re: The People Versus Parliament.

The main thing I've learnt from Brexit is that it proves beyond any doubt that the Establishment & Politicians can never be trusted again.

Useless bunch of tossers - all of them.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:38 PM

Just like awful lot of the Electorate funnily enough.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just like awful lot of the Electorate funnily enough.
Plank!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
The main thing I've learnt from Brexit is that it proves beyond any doubt that the Establishment & Politicians can never be trusted again.

Useless bunch of tossers - all of them.
Very true fender. It made my skin crawl to see that old has-been, Ken Clarke, putting himself forward as a candidate for caretaker PM. Politicians that support remaining in the EU and taking action against Brexit, are just spineless, toxic morons who do not possess an ounce of integrity between them.

All I can say regarding their disgraceful acts of betrayal is that revenge will be a dish best served cold.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 01:19 AM

Well, if this is correct and true ........ we might not have to get to that stage

Things might happen sooner rather than later . Just wait for the explosion.

https://politicaluk.co.uk/2019/08/bo...HvAKn-ivlGd8f4

Boris Praised By Leavers With Plan To End EU Law Supremacy ‘Within Days’
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well, if this is correct and true ........ we might not have to get to that stage

Go Boris !
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 09:58 AM

That is really good news PD. I was beginning to wonder what was happening as Boris was nowhere to be seen in the last few days since those treacherous morons grabbed the limelight with their ridiculous plan for a new unified government (DOH!)

Looks like Boris and his team have things in hand though.

GO BORIS!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 10:08 AM

I hope so SG. JRM has been out of the limelight too, which did make me wonder if he was 'busy' with certain things, but I'm always a bit dubious about various disclosures these days, as they seem to be slaughtered before they hit the hot press.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

17-08-2019, 12:33 PM

Verhofstadt says it all in just 15 seconds. The reason why many of us voted to Leave. Take another look at his female colleagues eyes as he is speaking. Says it all again.

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->

What's the use of telling about an action that is supposed to reinforce the notion that the UK is serious about leaving, if that action is to happen after exit day?
Secondly, even in the UK the only institute that can pass or rescind legislature is parliament, not an individual like barclay.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top