Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A damp and chilly morning. The outlook is for sunny or clear spells before scattered showers this afternoon, by then it's expected to be warmer. Maximum temperature 22ºC.

Nothing planned for today at all so another day to myself doing whatever I wish!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 07:59 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning everybody.

It's lovely & bright in my little corner of Derbyshire.

It's a day of pottering in the garden for us today. Might have a walk to the local boozer this afternoon with Tony - he enjoys doing that.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning everyone. trust you are all fit and well, take care, God Bless.
have a good day. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning all.

Sunny here.

We are off to Ipswich Maritime Festival this morning, should be fun if it doesn't rain.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone a showery morning.
I was supposed to be taking the toddler twins out but no so sure now. There may have to be a change of plans.

I have prepared a meal for them later then will stay and help with bathtime
Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone, bright start here with a dry forecast and 19 deg they say...

Just back from the forest and enjoying a coffee before heading over to Mum's to mow her lawns and do a couple of odd jobs.

Enjoy your day folks
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Morning all
A nice sunny start , off to put an outdoor socket in for the wife’s, cousins daughter...? She absolutely NEEDS!,! It for her outdoor Christmas bear. ( I know!!) , then maybe out for lunch, have a good day everyone...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:13 AM

Morning all.

Nice and sunny but breezy here today which makes a change from the relentless downpour of yesterday.

After a restless night and twice getting up I finally awoke at 10 am to a series of post-it notes dotted all over the house with things to do on them. My wife always does this on a Sunday before she goes to work Changing the bedding is first up.

Next post-it says the washing has to be done and I'm supposed to then watch the sky when it's outside airing. I won't be doing that, I'm going out.

After mending the washing basket, the next post-it says I have to look at hotels, flights and various methods of getting to America next year. There are so many options of ways to travel. need to get this done by October when I can pay for it all.

A visit to the gym in a minute, then I have to drop off a birthday present to one of Mrs. F's friends. That is the final post-it note. Carol, your husband has his priorities right

Then it's home again to try to watch two episodes of Peaky Blinders.

Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:24 AM

The Eastbourne air display is this weekend but it is overcast and starting to rain so may be called off.

Went for a fish and chip dinner at a place called Maggies in Hastings yesterday afternoon. Everyone rant about how good it is with fresh fish straight from the boats.

I was disappointed , the fish had not been boned fully and opening the fish batter the fish was wet , I mean so wet the meat fell apart not what I expected. Maybe this is how it should be but I did not like it like that.

The Britannia Inn at Dungeness in Kent is far better, well I think so
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:45 AM

Good morning all lovely sunny day here.

Expecting my son later today, he is coming to support his sister, being twins they have always been very close.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top