Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:20 PM

Re: Tony Martin - murderer.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes but cholesterol takes years to take s person out.
Except when taken with a large dose of cast iron.....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:20 PM

I hope so my cholesterol is on the high side of normal
Tr1sh
UK
Tr1sh is female  Tr1sh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:21 PM

Yes but cholesterol takes years to take s person out.
Good point. Maybe the rolling pin then.

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
We can live in hope mate.
I am available carry out similar justice, except Tuesday (Asda day) for free.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tr1sh ->
Good point. Maybe the rolling pin then.

But, to administer the rolling pin, you would have to be nifty on yer feet, to catch up with the escapee.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:31 PM

It would never occur to me to set foot on another person's property and creep about in the dark uninvited. If I did I would not be surprised if some people became fearful and felt the need to defend themselves.

Everyone should be able to feel safe in their home without the fear of intrusion. I hate violence of any kind but I can't be sure what I do if I found someone on my property, fear can cloud judgment and make people behave irrationally.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I am available carry out similar justice, except Tuesday (Asda day) for free.
We will let you know as and when your services are required Terminator....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It would never occur to me to set foot on another person's property and creep about in the dark uninvited. If I did I would not be surprised if some people became fearful and felt the need to defend themselves.

Everyone should be able to feel safe in their home without the fear of intrusion. I hate violence of any kind but I can't be sure what I do if I found someone on my property, fear can cloud judgment and make people behave irrationally.

What about in natural daylight?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 09:52 AM

What about in natural daylight?
Spitty, most robbers use darkness as a perfect cover to break into properties to steal and in many cases, terrorise unsuspecting householders.

Daylight is usually the choice of opportunist thieves who usually first check out that there is no-one at home before breaking in.

A vast difference in method, but both a vile criminal.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:13 AM

I believe we have a right to defend ourselves but I never could get my head around what threat a 16 year old boy running away was to this man. Reading the article he doesn't seem to have any problem with going onto other people's property himself so I still can't get why he thinks he had a right to take anyone's life. The boys were stealing in this country we don't have death sentence for that, rightly so IMO.
Only a coward would shoot someone in the back I think.

Many people's lives were ruined that day, his family, the boy who was with him and TM but only one person lost their life and my sympathy is with all of them.
He may have aspergers but that is no excuse for murder. Many people have it and never even think of killing anyone.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top