Join for free
Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 12:48 PM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by artangel ->
no need at all to apologise, julie. I just had to clear my name.

gravitas, any update on the progress of your grandson’s walking? has he walked since you started this thread?

have they started potty training him yet?
When, l was breastfeeding my baby of about three months. My mother in law came into the room and stuck an enamel poe under my baby, saying she should start to get used to it at a young age.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 12:53 PM

This thread's hilarious,but being the Mother of 3,Grandmother of 4,and Great Granny of 1..I wouldn't dare to give Gravy any advice about His Grandson..hey..He knows it all
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
This thread's hilarious,but being the Mother of 3,Grandmother of 4,and Great Granny of 1..I wouldn't dare to give Gravy any advice about His Grandson..hey..He knows it all
At what age do they start walking in Scotland May? Is it earlier because Scotland is higher up? and what about playing the bagpipes??
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
At what age do they start walking in Scotland May? Is it earlier because Scotland is higher up? and what about playing the bagpipes??
Tut,You should know by this time Laddie that Scottish Children learn to climb mountains before They're outta nappies,and playing the chanter is compulsory as soon as They learn tae blaw
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 01:44 PM

Of course he does he keeps telling us that often enough!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-08-2019, 03:43 PM

Tut,You should know by this time Laddie that Scottish Children learn to climb mountains before They're outta nappies,and playing the chanter is compulsory as soon as They learn tae blaw
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 04:26 PM

Remind me Longdogs, at what age do they start chasing Haggis around mountains? I'm only half Scottish and I've forgotten.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 04:33 PM

Only eight grandchildren and ten great grandchildren here, so I'll look forward to Gravitas publishing his book on child rearing.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Only eight grandchildren and ten great grandchildren here, so I'll look forward to Gravitas publishing his book on child rearing.
That will be good for a giggle, I suppose.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 05:59 PM

Mr. & Mrs Blobby with their grandchild, yesterday...

Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top