Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 11:26 AM

Re: Stick this on the side of a red bus ;)

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm not your the one who is refusing to read then saying I'm not answering your questions.

Go and have a read then you might shut up and stop boring everyone with your repeated requests for me to tell you what is already on here
Is this the 12th or 13th time I've told you that I have no intention of trawling through your diarrhea. Just an answer will do. If your so bothered about others then just answer if you can.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Is this the 12th or 13th time I've told you that I have no intention of trawling through your diarrhea. Just an answer will do. If your so bothered about others then just answer if you can.
If you can't be bothered to read all my reasons this is your problem. I already answered you directly in one of my earlier posts but you missed it because you are too lazy to read things properly and instead just post insults and stupid comments about peoples character.

You have serious mental health issues - go and get help.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 01:20 PM

If you can't be bothered to read all my reasons this is your problem. I already answered you directly in one of my earlier posts but you missed it because you are too lazy to read things properly and instead just post insults and stupid comments about peoples character.

You have serious mental health issues - go and get help.

The answers are not forthcoming and therefore one can only assume that you don't have any.
The mentality of people who vote for something just to follow the rest of the sheep and do not have the ability of independent thinking is dangerous to the country in the extreme.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 01:53 PM

The answers are not forthcoming and therefore one can only assume that you don't have any.
The mentality of people who vote for something just to follow the rest of the sheep and do not have the ability of independent thinking is dangerous to the country in the extreme.
The answers are not forthcoming ?

They are already on here. If you think I want to remain in the EU sewer of corruption, that's run by an unelected mafia mob that's set on a glide path to failure then you have not understood any of the 2500+ posts I've made.

Most of my comments and remarks were in response to you Banchory/Gascony/Solasch - did you not read them ? You replied to most of them
itsme
Wigan UK

23-08-2019, 10:53 AM

The answers are not forthcoming ?

They are already on here. If you think I want to remain in the EU sewer of corruption, that's run by an unelected mafia mob that's set on a glide path to failure then you have not understood any of the 2500+ posts I've made.

Most of my comments and remarks were in response to you Banchory/Gascony/Solasch - did you not read them ? You replied to most of them

Still waiting for an answer, waffle about I've said it all before and read my previous drivel will not stand.

Mafia mob, communists, free masons etc etc how much more BS are you going to come up with?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-08-2019, 01:38 PM

Still waiting for an answer, waffle about I've said it all before and read my previous drivel will not stand.

Mafia mob, communists, free masons etc etc how much more BS are you going to come up with?
Read ...
itsme
Wigan UK

23-08-2019, 06:03 PM

Read ...

Answer, and get some kin work done. If you where one of my employees and I found you pissing about on this forum while you should be working your feet wouldn't touch
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-08-2019, 06:06 PM

Answer, and get some kin work done. If you where one of my employees and I found you pissing about on this forum while you should be working your feet wouldn't touch
Read...

The answers are there ...

I'm managing director and own the company by the way.

Threats now .... from the caring left
itsme
Wigan UK

23-08-2019, 06:15 PM

Read...

The answers are there ...

I'm managing director and own the company by the way.

Threats now .... from the caring left

wooh you must be really important don't kin think so your still an employee, one with obvious visions of grandeur.

Some MD that can't answer a simple question.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-08-2019, 06:17 PM

wooh you must be really important don't kin think so your still an employee, one with obvious visions of grandeur.

Some MD that can't answer a simple question.

I have answered them. You just cant read.

That's why I'm an MD and your not.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top