Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 10:49 PM

Re: Stay of execution

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Glad it went well JB
Thanks Mags.

I'm sure it did, but they need to check the pressure tomorrow.
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

23-08-2019, 08:02 AM

Really glad to hear that it went well. Must be a relief to get it over with. Wishing you a speedy recovery xxx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:51 AM

Yes and from me too JBR I'm so pleased it's all done and a success x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I didn't do owt!
Well you laid perfectly still for an hour which is not easy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 11:37 AM

Thanks everyone.

Yes, I'm quite good at lying still, and can do so for well over an hour. It's easy!

Now I have removed the dressing, I can see what I can see: nothing!

Well, not exactly true. I can see a 'horizon' between the remains of the vitreous and the air bubble. On either side, I can define very little; vague shapes and no detail, though the quack I saw this morning assured me that my vision should clear (and the bubble disappear) in a week to ten days, which is more or less what I expected.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 12:59 PM

Thanks everyone.

Yes, I'm quite good at lying still, and can do so for well over an hour. It's easy!

Well, not exactly true. I can see a 'horizon' between the remains of the vitreous and the air bubble. On either side, I can define very little; vague shapes and no detail, though the quack I saw this morning assured me that my vision should clear (and the bubble disappear) in a week to ten days, which is more or less what I expected.
These things are always worrying to us aren't they. We can only trust that the docs know what they are talking about. I'm sure all will be fine eventually JBR.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-08-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
these things are always worrying to us aren't they. We can only trust that the docs know what they are talking about. I'm sure all will be fine eventually jbr.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 11:38 PM

Thanks everyone.

So, best stay off the motorways when you're driving, then .....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

24-08-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
So, best stay off the motorways when you're driving, then .....
I was told not to drive.

Luckily, I have a very good chauffeuse!
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

24-08-2019, 01:59 PM

Thanks everyone.

I

Oh that's good. Took six weeks for my gas bubble to disappear.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top