Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:20 AM

Re: Where the Hell Are The Fjords Anyway

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
OGF was here. w got the bus up to the lookout
yes that Fireboat was something else, I did video it as well .
Did you take any videos as well as stills?
Although my small point and shoot camera does take videos Realspeed, they don't come out so good, so I only videoed the descent while in the vernacular railway carriage in Bergen. We were sat right at the front and it was too good to miss.....

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Did you get to see the Briksdal Gacier? if not I did a quick video of it as well. The ice is supposed to be 1000 years old to get as far as this

Yes leaving Norway was hard such a beautiful place , must go back some time soon
I would have loved to see the glacier but with just a week I don't think we did the Fjords justice....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Bit late with this Bob (having been away myself), but those photos are wonderful. I'd love to go on that cruise myself but my wife won't sail anywhere unfortunately.

Pleased you both enjoyed a good holiday
Thanks Floydy, a pity about Mrs Floydysaurus not wanting to cruise, just a few years ago you wouldn't have got me anywhere near a cruise ship..... But now I've found it's one hell of a way to travel......
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Floydy, a pity about Mrs Floydysaurus not wanting to cruise, just a few years ago you wouldn't have got me anywhere near a cruise ship..... But now I've found it's one hell of a way to travel......
My wife gets seasick but I tell her that those ships are so big you don't even know you're on the water.
I'm still working on it though!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:55 AM

ship or hotel ????? Floydy

one of the lounges on board ship and small stage

main theatre

,the stuffit buffet dining area on different ship but they are all more or less the same

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top