Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 05:34 PM

Who Was Your First Boyfriend, Or GirlFriend?

Mine was Paul. He was a very mature rugby player. He was 13 and l was 15.
I remember our first kiss, as he tasted of pickled onions!

He used to cry when we sat on the sofa together watching television. Then we realised why? He was allergic to my mohair skirt!

He moved to Australia and had done really well. I did see him once when he came to the UK. We never forgot each other.

So, tell me about your first girlfriend or boyfriend and your funny or serious memories of them?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 05:52 PM

Re: Who Was Your First Boyfriend, Or GirlFriend?

Mine was Pete Love, I was 15 he was 17, he was a DJ in nightclubs, also did Tap Dancing.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:13 PM

My first and only boyfriend was the man I married. I was 15 and he was nearly 18 when we first met in 1965, we married 50 years ago next week.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:16 PM

We were both 16, he sat next to me in my A level English class. The first time either of us had been co-ed since we were 12. We were the first couple in the sixth form. I think it lasted a couple of months before the gossip got too much. My first experience of jealous rivals. It was all very innocent though
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:29 PM

A farmer called Gordon he was an arranged date and we went out as part of a group with my two cousins.
I was only 15 and I think he thought I was older.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:52 PM

His name was John. I was a 15 year old Girl Guide and He was a 15 year old member of the Boys' Brigade in the same town. He asked me to accompany him to the annual BB dance in the local church hall. It was on a Saturday night and when he called for me my dad mistook him for the boy who delivered the Saturday evening sports paper and met him at the door with 1/00 shillings (inclusive of tip). Unfortunately things did not improve - the dance was in the church hall used by his BB company and a pelmit from one of the windows fell down and hit me on the nose - I still have a bump to remind me of it!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:19 PM

I can't say Arty, she might be reading this......
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 10:49 PM

His name was Michael & I was 15, he was 6 years older & his father & his sister & he were family friends. We got together when I was 19 but it didn't last.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 10:58 PM

My first boyfriend was a lad called 'Alan.'
He was a couple of years older than me.
He used to make me laugh telling me stories about his Nan chasing him with the copper stick.

My Dad didn't approve, and didn't want me to see him anymore.
Eventually Alan went away and joined the Merchant Navy, but still wrote to me for ages, c/o a friends house, so Dad didn't know.

I was told he lives in Clacton somewhere now.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:33 PM

You should get in touch Mups.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top