Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 07:33 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day here, not a cloud in the sky.

The washing is done and already out on the line.

My grandson gets his GCSE results today, I really hope he does well as he has had a lot to cope with these past few months with both his Mum and Dad being ill.

Off to the hospital with my daughter in a couple of hours.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 07:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ Mags and to all who follow!

It’s bright this morning but chilly. The outlook is for a mainly dry day with sunny spells. Maximum temperature 24ºC.

With luck I will be tackling my garden again today, hopefully I can get some tidying up done, the lawns mowed and also do some weeding!

Hope your grandson's exam results are good Mags. My youngest granddaughter should get her's today too so I am hoping for a good result for her!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 08:31 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny.

Not doing much today apart from dusting and gardening.

Painter has just arrived for the day.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 08:31 AM

Good morning all, a bright start here and a few good days ahead forecast methinks, just in time for the holiday weekend for a change...

Nothing much planned other than a trip to the tip and my Mum is visiting for lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got a young man coming to paint my railings. I was in all day yesterday keeping an eye on him but it's Tony's turn today - I intend going to my aqua circuits class later this morning.

Nothing else much planned.

Have a nice day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 09:00 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 09:37 AM

Mags has your SIL had his operation yet?
If he has, I hope he is on the way to recovery & both you and your daughter are able to relax.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 09:42 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Overcast here today - due for rain later.

Been on 'Westie Watch' this morning - her owner has had an injection into her bad knee and not feeling wonderful this morning.

Must tackle the laundry at some point - need tea and toast to work up the energy!

Have a fun day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day.

My brother and his wife are coming today, they live in Derbyshire upon the moors and come once a year to buy fruit from a local fruit farm and always bring me a load.

Enjoy your day
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

22-08-2019, 09:55 AM

Morning. Lovely and sunny here.
Going to get as much washing done as possible. Have to give my daughter a hand with her Arts Award, then can settle down with my sewing. X

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top