Join for free
Page 18 of 29 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:32 PM

Re: Matt Hancocks Affair

Just watching the late news.......Didn't realise Matt Hancock was a runner... I think we might have got him wrong guys..... I knew there was something about him I liked.....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
True Dex....

Mrs Fox and me know two couples who divorced in the eighties, only to rekindle their love for each other in the 2000's and they both remarried....Love never dies, it just needs CPR occasionally...
or possibly even a CCTV OGF.

Politics apart, I hope that all those concerned in this current situation manage to sort things out, for the kids sake if nothing else.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:39 PM

This incident just goes to show how despicable Cummings is. Cummings knew full well he broke the law when he travelled to Durham during lockdown and yet he refused to admit any wrong doing and thus refused to leave. Cummings received the same level of contempt that Hancock has received and yet Cummings still stayed, Hancock on the other hand knew he did wrong and thus had no option but to fall on his sword so to speak.

Cummings is a nasty piece of work and we are seeing that now due to him speaking out about what went on behind closed doors.

Also, what is interesting which none of the tabloids has picked up on is, who actually passed on the CCTV footage to the media because CCTV within government buildings is not for public viewing and the image of Hancock and the lady was taken from CCTV from with a government building. Hancock could take legal action due to breach of privacy.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:41 PM

Just watching the late news.......Didn't realise Matt Hancock was a runner... I think we might have got him wrong guys..... I knew there was something about him I liked.....
Yep. He's a nice bloke and well qualified by all accounts. Think he also trained as a jockey when he was younger.

In a way, it's a pity he decided to go into politics as he's probably too nice a bloke for it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
All over the news this morning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-reports.html
Another witless wonder who thinks with his nether regions. Our government (ha ha) seems infested with them!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 11:04 PM

She was probably having an affair too because Matt was spending so much time at work Annie.....

Isn't that what these posh people do?
Perhaps she's like the fictional character Julia Johnson (played by Anna maxwell Martin of line of duty fame) in the excellent series Motherland, a series set in Queens Park where MH lives (and jogs).

In the series Julia is so starved of love and attention that she starts fantasising about her builder. Her hubby is always away on some corporate jolly. He's basically never around and she has to cope with life's tribulations all alone.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Yep. He's a nice bloke and well qualified by all accounts. Think he also trained as a jockey when he was younger.

In a way, it's a pity he decided to go into politics as he's probably too nice a bloke for it.
I guess I must be alone in seeing the bald ambition and ruthlessness in his style. He probably stepped on too many toes.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 12:17 AM

She was probably having an affair too because Matt was spending so much time at work Annie.....

Isn't that what these posh people do?
Not when you have three small children oh hang on the aide has three young children too ….must be home with the nanny .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Yep. He's a nice bloke and well qualified by all accounts. Think he also trained as a jockey when he was younger…...
I knew there was something about him I liked .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I guess I must be alone in seeing the bald ambition and ruthlessness in his style.
No ..... I took a dislike to him when he "effortlessly" took centre stage at the start of the pandemic but proved patently out of his depth so "effortlessly" lied to cover his disasters (the same technique employed by BJ).

Page 18 of 29 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top