Join for free
Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:48 PM

Re: Racism

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
An excellent rant nevertheless
hear hear
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
certain people did not like the prospect of the truths he was about to say so they shut him down with words of homophobic and racist.
I don't know how much truth was in what he wanted to say, but I suspect you are only taking it to be the truth because you want it to be the truth. That is an irresponsible method of assessing truth.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The three players concerned did not deserve the racist abuse. They might have not scored because they were not experienced enough or they were under too much pressure but their colour should not come into it.

The problem as I see it is that organisations such as BLM and the BBC (they are still at it, raking up racism from the past) have caused so much trouble, which is exactly what they wanted. Pulling down statues, removing our free speech and curbing the words we use has angered a lot of people. Suddenly they have someone to direct their anger towards, not the right thing to do but that's what has happened.

This is just the start, what with companies getting involved with woke branding as well, there is much trouble ahead.
Have selected Human Bods selected this course of action, off their own backs?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:51 PM

A huge majority of the UK knew free speech was a load of croc when Nigel Farage, nearing the last years of his time as UKIP leader, tried to stand up and explain to the UK public what was going on with regards to a certain ethnic minority, coming on mass to the UK illegally, blowing up people that disagreed with them, killing people that made fun of their prophet, killers and rapists using human rights laws to avoid deportation to their own country, trying to tell the country how it really is and before he really got a chance to do it, he was immediately called homophobic and a racist and it was printed across the tabloid press daily and on news channels on television. His freedom of speech was curtailed because certain people did not like the prospect of the truths he was about to say so they shut him down with words of homophobic and racist.

People think the UK has freedom of speech but actually it doesn't.

Wokeism is being ignored by all major parties. Its a very dangerous situation we are in.

As long as it is ignored the more our freedom and liberty is eroded
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:52 PM

People think the UK has freedom of speech but actually it doesn't.
Well you seem quite free to express your opinion.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:54 PM

If you read other sites (can't say where for personal reasons) we are all racist Nazis who need to flog our parents in the street. One word against that and you are in big big trouble. There is a HUGE problem and it is NOW.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If you read other sites (can't say where for personal reasons) we are all racist Nazis who need to flog our parents in the street. One word against that and you are in big big trouble. There is a HUGE problem and it is NOW.

We don't have any politicians willing to stand up against it. Even farage is quiet.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I don't know how much truth was in what he wanted to say, but I suspect you are only taking it to be the truth because you want it to be the truth. That is an irresponsible method of assessing truth.
Only the people who open their eyes and see what is going on in the country, walk through city centres on a regular basis, talk to people around you, friends, family, work colleagues, see the truth. I am not taking truth because I want it to be true, I see the truth all around me, everyday. I keep my eyes open, truly open, do you? I doubt it because if you did you wouldn't have posted the comment you did.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 10:28 PM

Only the people who open their eyes and see what is going on in the country, walk through city centres on a regular basis, talk to people around you, friends, family, work colleagues, see the truth. I am not taking truth because I want it to be true, I see the truth all around me, everyday. I keep my eyes open, truly open, do you? I doubt it because if you did you wouldn't have posted the comment you did.
I don't like the number of immigrants who are here any more than you do. I hate that there are complete areas entirely populated by people of a completely separate culture to ours. But the thing is: I don't know why it was allowed to happen, and I don't know why there is so much difficulty in stopping it from continuing to get worse. You don't know either, so you'll have to forgive me for being annoyed at your claiming that you do. As for Farage, he will say whatever gets people like you nodding their heads.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:40 PM

Racism has reared it's ugly head because people are angry at what they see and hear nearly ever day, Blacks and Arabs crossing the English Channel in their thousands and nothing is done about it. Apart from charities and some do-gooders, everyone else knows why they are entering the UK falsely claiming asylum because the truth is they just want a better life, a roof over their head, a job and money in their pocket and if they cry 'asylum' to do it, then they will do it.

These people who all claim their lives are in immediate danger if they were to stay in their own country are given temporary housing, whilst it's not perfect, for people who are claiming they are at immediate death if they stayed in their own country, they have the audacity to complain at where and how they are housed, they complain about the food, they complain that their claim for asylum is taking too long, a process that is of their own doing by throwing away anything and everything that can identify who they are. These people are given housing, they are given jobs, houses and jobs that were given as a result of fraudulent asylum claims.

The countries own citizens are struggling to find suitable housing, find suitably paid jobs and they are doing so at the hands of foreign blacks and Arabs who are making a mockery of the countries asylum laws, just so they can have better life and send money back home to their very safe families.

So yes, when 3 black players miss very crucial penalties, peoples pent up anger is released and it is laid out strong and hard on anyone who can give them an excuse to do so and those 3 black players gave it too them in spades.

The government have not one iota of a clue about how much this illegal immigration problem is affecting the mind set of the countries population. The Euro's should have opened the governments eyes as to the festering undertone of discontent a huge majority of the population is feeling right now and it will only get worse if the influx of illegal immigrants is not stopped.
You make a very good point.

Of course, those who are the root cause of illegal immigration are not only the illegal immigrants themselves, but also our own government.

Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top