Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:14 PM

Re: Never hump a hedgehog.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Oh come on. Do you honestly believe the owner would have consciously LET her mutt try to screw a hedgehog?

I don’t want to cause trouble, but I do tend to agree with TAT.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:15 PM

She's conscious?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:16 PM

Plus the dog is uncastrated and seriously overweight.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
She's conscious?
Do you even know what consciously means? It would appear not.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-07-2021, 12:23 PM

Seems someone got out the wrong side of bed today...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:24 PM

Plus the dog is uncastrated and seriously overweight.
Wow! You must have studied the video pretty darned closely while trying to find something to be offended by in order to see it had its balls! Or did you actually read the article!

I'm starting to think you're a bit of a raver especially after noting that you like the idea of wearing sexy nightgear!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

17-07-2021, 12:25 PM

Seems someone got out the wrong side of bed today...
Well yes - but we won't hold it against you. Why not go back and finish what you were doing?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:34 PM

Call me cynical, but it is a of good publicity for the TV vet Peter Wright - just in time for the opening of his new practice.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-07-2021, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Wow! You must have studied the video pretty darned closely while trying to find something to be offended by in order to see it had its balls! Or did you actually read the article!

I'm starting to think you're a bit of a raver especially after noting that you like the idea of wearing sexy nightgear!
The Vet said he was castrating the dog. I assume it can only be carried out once?

No idea what your second comment relates to. Perhaps the heat is getting to you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

17-07-2021, 02:09 PM

The Vet said he was castrating the dog. I assume it can only be carried out once?

No idea what your second comment relates to. Perhaps the heat is getting to you.
Well castration could be done one ball at a time but it seems a bit pointless!

As for your predilection for sexy nightwear, that refers to your comment about the sort of things only fit for a bedroom!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top