Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:18 PM

Re: Another U turn!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Boris has introduced a Bill for photo ID for voters.

This is an identity card.
As I've said before, I'm all in favour of identity cards and a photo identity card is a must especially these days.

Unfortunately, the fact that Boris has introduced a bill for them is neither here nor there.
As we all know, he's wishy-washy and changes his mind every two minutes. This indicates that he's unsure about himself.
Not an ideal PM.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:00 PM

Hi

Boris has introduced a Bill for photo ID for voters.

This is an identity card.
So a driving license or passport would cover that I would think
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
So a driving license or passport would cover that I would think
I agree, but they'd have to ask to see one and I shouldn't be at all surprised if some of the people who use postal votes don't possess one.

Perhaps their local imam could lend them his!
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:28 AM

I am one of the few left that lived throughout WW2. It was law that we carried ID cards with us at all times. We were constantly being stopped and asked to produce our ID cards.
This did not bother us one iota and I see no reason why, if they are introduced here, it should bother anyone.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-07-2021, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I am one of the few left that lived throughout WW2. It was law that we carried ID cards with us at all times. We were constantly being stopped and asked to produce our ID cards.
This did not bother us one iota and I see no reason why, if they are introduced here, it should bother anyone.
Unless they have something to hide!

The criminal classes, illegal immigrants and 'the woke' who disagree with it 'on principle'.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:56 AM

Stopping wholesale voter fraud through a validated ID system should be mandatory for all democracies. Look what happened in the USA in 2020, Biden was elected by fraud through postal votes.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Stopping wholesale voter fraud through a validated ID system should be mandatory for all democracies. Look what happened in the USA in 2020, Biden was elected by fraud through postal votes.
Hi

Bollocks.

Every Court has refuted that.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 12:06 PM

Hi

Bollocks.

Every Court has refuted that.
Not yet they haven't but the evidence is piling up - the courts are allowing audits in Georgia and Arizona so far and they are finding huge, glaring fraud from the democrats. I mean, huge !

I've posted several links in the past week.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Not yet they haven't but the evidence is piling up - the courts are allowing audits in Georgia and Arizona so far and they are finding huge, glaring fraud from the democrats. I mean, huge !
The only questionable thing about that election was the way Biden didn't get a bigger majority of the votes.

So yes, something doesn't stack up.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-07-2021, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
The only questionable thing about that election was the way Biden didn't get a bigger majority of the votes.

So yes, something doesn't stack up.
The democrats underestimated how many votes Trump would get. The most of any sitting president but somehow brain damaged Biden gets voted in without Trump losing his base.

The only thing that doesn't stack up is how the democrats won, and thats all coming out now through the Georgia and Arizona audits. I hope it implodes for the democrats beautifully.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top