Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 11:38 PM

Re: Katie Hopkins Told to Bugger Off

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No, but I agree with a lot of her values and politics.
Like basting herself in oil and running naked in a hotel lobby? Or talking of people smelling their own foreskins? I knew she had "look at me" opinions but I didn't realise she also had a mind like a sewer. Plus what is wrong with oranges?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 02:33 AM

I don’t know her.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We have lots of threads about nasty people not worth bothering about. Seems they are more interesting than nice, normal people.
I think people enjoy hating others! I know most enjoy hearing bad news which is why it sells. Humans are strange creatures.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I don’t know her.
Neither had we until just before she was fined, had her visa cancelled and was deported and now we don't need to hear about her ever again. That's really nice and it is doubtful she will ever be granted a visa again.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:29 AM

Like basting herself in oil and running naked in a hotel lobby? Or talking of people smelling their own foreskins? I knew she had "look at me" opinions but I didn't realise she also had a mind like a sewer. Plus what is wrong with oranges?
Not sure about foreskin smelling (well I'm hardly to know about that!) but having a mind like a sewer? That's just subjective surely?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:33 AM

It's beyond me why they are having a protest. Everything is opened up. Some people seem to need a cause these days even if that cause is meaningless.
They are entitled to their opinion even if it a load of cobblers which in this case IMO it certainly is. But it gets her publicity which is part of her stock in trade.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 11:17 AM

O dear Lefties wont like this LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3cm-ERgAY
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
O dear Lefties wont like this LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3cm-ERgAY
Anybody who doesn't like nasty little men won't like it either.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 12:59 PM

Galty why does anyone think e-scooters are a "lefty" conspiracy?

It seems that such "look at me" people aren't able to communicate without inserting fondling of body parts into the subject. What is a foofoo? "she was overcome with emulsion" - did someone throw paint at Katie? Sticking his "man sausage" in a hoover? wtf?

There really is so much dross on you tube these days.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

25-07-2021, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
They are entitled to their opinion even if it a load of cobblers which in this case IMO it certainly is. But it gets her publicity which is part of her stock in trade.
From yesterday's protest news :

Anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist tells rally that healthcare workers fighting COVID could face Nuremberg-style trials

Kate Shemirani, a former nurse who was struck off the Nursing and Midwifery Council in June 2021 for spreading COVID misinformation, addressed the crowd.

She told them: "Get their names [of doctors and nurses]. Email them to me. With a group of lawyers, we are collecting all that. At the Nuremberg Trials, the doctors and nurses stood trial, and they hung. If you are a doctor or a nurse, now is the time to get off that bus... and stand with us, the people," reported The Independent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lond...21-7?r=US&IR=T

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top