Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 01:16 PM

Re: Katie Hopkins Told to Bugger Off

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Galty why does anyone think e-scooters are a "lefty" conspiracy?
Because they are stupid?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 02:01 PM

Galty why does anyone think e-scooters are a "lefty" conspiracy?

It seems that such "look at me" people aren't able to communicate without inserting fondling of body parts into the subject. What is a foofoo? "she was overcome with emulsion" - did someone throw paint at Katie? Sticking his "man sausage" in a hoover? wtf?

There really is so much dross on you tube these days.
Its in the title of the clip.

Just to remind you in case you missed it.

"Woke Lefties DISASTEROUS Week 😂 Katie Hopkins WINS £200,000 👏 Rashford 💰 Hypocrisy Exposed"
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Because they are stupid?
As you said!

😄😄😄
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Its in the title of the clip.

Just to remind you in case you missed it.

"Woke Lefties DISASTEROUS Week 😂 Katie Hopkins WINS £200,000 👏 Rashford 💰 Hypocrisy Exposed"

But Galty who gives a man-poo about Katie ( apart from she)? I guess if you have a you tube following you have to fill it with dross in order to regularly fill some internet presence.

I don't understand why e scooters are anything political. I don't know how much they cost but all sorts of nobs have them.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 03:19 PM

But Galty who gives a man-poo about Katie ( apart from she)? I guess if you have a you tube following you have to fill it with dross in order to regularly fill some internet presence.

I don't understand why e scooters are anything political. I don't know how much they cost but all sorts of nobs have them.
She succeeds and also on radio and TV.

E-scooters? Low cost low running cost form of transport as an alternative or just an adjunct to a car especially in towns and cities.

Also to cause people to realise that there is no need for a car in many cases. Call it social engineering or whatever if it reduces pollution it's a GOOD thing.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 03:29 PM

e scooters are stupid and dangerous. People riding them don't even wear a crash helmet (idiots). They and cycles should all have a licence plate. 20mph zones and low traffic schemes should all be banned. Stupidity by town planning pro cycling zealots.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 03:45 PM

Well as it is the thread title some do one way or the other
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

25-07-2021, 04:13 PM

e scooters are stupid and dangerous. People riding them don't even wear a crash helmet (idiots). They and cycles should all have a licence plate. 20mph zones and low traffic schemes should all be banned. Stupidity by town planning pro cycling zealots.
But they're FUN! That apart they are much much less polluting than even small cars and in towns and cities are ideal for short journeys and an increasing number of people using them do wear skid-lids. As for 20mph zones and traffic calming -- GREAT! Not just for cyclists though that would be good enough reason in itself but also to limit pollution in crowded cities and towns. Annie, it's a changing world. Care for and protection of OUR environment MUST take precedence and WILL result in quite major changes as we create the new normal.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

25-07-2021, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
But they're FUN! That apart they are much much less polluting than even small cars and in towns and cities are ideal for short journeys and an increasing number of people using them do wear skid-lids. As for 20mph zones and traffic calming -- GREAT! Not just for cyclists though that would be good enough reason in itself but also to limit pollution in crowded cities and towns. Annie, it's a changing world. Care for and protection of OUR environment MUST take precedence and WILL result in quite major changes as we create the new normal.
Sorry but when there is a wildfire the size of Belgium raging in Siberia destroying the permafrost I see no impact of these gestures that pander to the anti car zealots. We should be looking at plastic pollution and ensuring that packaging is both biodegradable and doesn't harm wildlife.

But the e scooter idiots are just putting their own lives and the lives of pedestrians in danger. They are not carbon neutral or environmentally holier than thou. Just illegally riding in areas that don't even have an official rental scheme PLUS all vehicles using a public highway should be registered and display a reg plate so that they can be traced. Easy for an e scooter to rob someone and anonymously ride off.

If we are moving to electric cars we should not need to close any roads or create mad crazy 20mph zones anywhere aside from school, hospital or playground roads. The road signs are super confusing and there is zero consultation on all this.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

25-07-2021, 07:40 PM

Sorry but when there is a wildfire the size of Belgium raging in Siberia destroying the permafrost I see no impact of these gestures that pander to the anti car zealots. We should be looking at plastic pollution and ensuring that packaging is both biodegradable and doesn't harm wildlife.

But the e scooter idiots are just putting their own lives and the lives of pedestrians in danger. They are not carbon neutral or environmentally holier than thou. Just illegally riding in areas that don't even have an official rental scheme PLUS all vehicles using a public highway should be registered and display a reg plate so that they can be traced. Easy for an e scooter to rob someone and anonymously ride off.

If we are moving to electric cars we should not need to close any roads or create mad crazy 20mph zones anywhere aside from school, hospital or playground roads. The road signs are super confusing and there is zero consultation on all this.

Consultancy? Why should there be? In any case most folk would probably (foolishly and selfishly) be opposed to the essential ecological measures being introduced. As for "Whataboutery" - that is a shameful excuse to do nothing. Sorry lady, you and your fellow travelers are "out of time".

E- scooters ARE pollution free though producing the electricity to charge them just as all electric generation is a different matter though zero polluting generation sources are increasing week by week.

It's a changing world. Accept the changes --- or get out of the way.

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top