Join for free
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 03:18 PM

Corrie

It makes you laugh doesn't it! Tyrone and Fizz have gone off with their children, nothing packed, no nappies, food or drink, no clothes. Lets hope they've got some money on them .

I'm looking forward to it tonight, Kirsty is going to go ape when she finds out what's happened I wonder if she will show her true colours with Kevin
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 03:22 PM

Re: Corrie

I know, it's a ludicrous storyline. I also thought perhaps they may need at least a suitcase and a couple of nappies! Why can't they writers at least make a stab at realism?
Happybunbun
New Member!
Peterborough
Happybunbun is female 

08-02-2013, 03:25 PM

Yes, in a lot of soaps they do a moonlight flit without worrying about their houses or jobs. It makes me laugh. I would want at least three months' notice before I ran off with a lover.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 04:29 PM

Yes Im also looking forward to tonights .... I love it when a baddie gets a come uppance as I think she will show her true colours as well and end up in side so they can come back and live happy ever after.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 06:44 PM

I am so looking forward to tonight's episode as well! Kirsty is a good actress and has carried out the role well - don't know her own name!! I hope she gets put away for life inside the nick

I love Corrie and have watched it since it first came out!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:22 PM

Oh well, sorry to say Kirsty didn't show her true colours so they obviously want to drag out this storyline.

Apparently my husband says that children under 5 go on their mother's passport so how come Tyrone took the babies passport
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Oh well, sorry to say Kirsty didn't show her true colours so they obviously want to drag out this storyline.

Apparently my husband says that children under 5 go on their mother's passport so how come Tyrone took the babies passport
Shhhh... Alison, it's only a soap!
Alicat
West Berkshire

08-02-2013, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Shhhh... Alison, it's only a soap!
I know Mags but it just annoys me when they don't get things right
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I know Mags but it just annoys me when they don't get things right
Yes, I know what you mean Alison At least they stopped this evening and stocked up on nappies and baby milk
Alicat
West Berkshire

08-02-2013, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes, I know what you mean Alison At least they stopped this evening and stocked up on nappies and baby milk
Yes I noticed that as well Mags Lets hope Tyrone and Fizz have other clothes otherwise they will be wearing those clothes forever and start to smell

Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top