Join for free
Page 2 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:05 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013 line-up

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Who's the duffer that Anton will get - perhaps Vanessa
oh bless him - do you think maybe he's not good enough to go to the finale or something? I like him anyway
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:06 PM

I only know a few of them too .
I don't care for the hostess Tess whatever her name is, I find her very irritating likewise Bruce.
Two new presenter would be good
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:11 PM

Have to say that I agree with you Meg - I don't get all the Brucie love and Tess always seems a bit 'forced' to me. I quite liked Claudia when she did it - she seemed at ease.

I'm disappointed two of my favourite professionals are out - Flavia and the other one (whose name I can't remember ) has had an accident.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
oh bless him - do you think maybe he's not good enough to go to the finale or something? I like him anyway
Wash your mouth out with soap ! My Anton would get to the final given a decent partner - just you watch when he gets the chance to dance with me ! (in my dreams !)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:14 PM

Have to say that I agree with you Meg - I don't get all the Brucie love and Tess always seems a bit 'forced' to me. I quite liked Claudia when she did it - she seemed at ease.

I'm disappointed two of my favourite professionals are out - Flavia and the other one (whose name I can't remember ) has had an accident.
I prefer Claudia , I think Tess is like a silly schoolgirl ...
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

03-09-2013, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Wash your mouth out with soap ! My Anton would get to the final given a decent partner - just you watch when he gets the chance to dance with me ! (in my dreams !)
Oh myrtle - how could I have doubted him

I think he should win an award for dancing with all those duffers but still being the most entertaining on there (with his humour - do you think that saying applies to him 'if you didn't laugh, you'd cry'?).
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

03-09-2013, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I prefer Claudia , I think Tess is like a silly schoolgirl ...
I'm not sure Claudia will do it again any time soon as quite a few people, apparently, wrote in to the BBC and said they preferred her to Tess; ouch!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:19 PM

Karen Natalie Lowe is the professional who has fractured her foot during training ... she is being replaced by Aliona Vilani.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

03-09-2013, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Karen Natalie Lowe is the professional who has fractured her foot during training ... she is being replaced by Aliona Vilani.
That's the one! She does tend to get the men that have two left feet (she must be the female version of Anton) - how many times has she been dropped, elbow in her face, headbutted, catapulted across the room! And still she smiles
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:32 PM

Oh myrtle - how could I have doubted him

I think he should win an award for dancing with all those duffers but still being the most entertaining on there (with his humour - do you think that saying applies to him 'if you didn't laugh, you'd cry'?).
You're right - he's the perfect replacement for Brucie (can't stand him) - whoops ! I'll have to duck the bullets now ! And get rid of Tess Doollally and get Claudia or Zoe Ball OR even a cardboard cut-out would be better !!

Page 2 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top